Scammer, Wizpaper

Discussion in 'Report A Scammer Archive' started by serenitymoon, Oct 22, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Scammer, Wizpaper
  1. Unread #1 - Oct 22, 2011 at 9:59 PM
  2. serenitymoon
    Referrals:
    Sythe Gold:

serenitymoon Newcomer

Scammer, Wizpaper

Scammed me out of $50... ugh. Hate this.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

I'm not stupid. I use paypal almost every day. All my payments go through and there is no way an extra $50 would 'push' the money.

NEW INFO: So, this guy is claiming he gave me 40 mil now. See, I threatened him a bit and after claiming my $50 hadn't gotten through, he BEGGED me like a desperate little girl for an extra $50 to "Push" that other $50 through. Ridiculous, right?

And when I threatened him, the money magically went through. He then proceeded to all of a sudden claim that the money did go through and he sent me a message with an account username and password but I tried to log in THREE times and the password he gave me failed.

He now made a board claiming he gave me the money and posted a screenie of him giving me a username/password but that's not proof of him giving me anything - it was a bust. Failed log-in attempts.

So now this guy is trying to make me feel stupid by swearing to me that he isn't scamming me, that I GOT my points, but I didn't. Sigh. Whatever.

3. Unread #2 - Oct 22, 2011 at 11:19 PM
  4. Wizpaper
    Referrals:
    Sythe Gold:

Wizpaper Member
    Banned

Scammer, Wizpaper

[​IMG]
    Accusing me of not giving her 40 mil.
    I DID pay her!

5. Unread #3 - Oct 23, 2011 at 7:45 AM
  6. serenitymoon
    Referrals:
    Sythe Gold:

serenitymoon Newcomer

Scammer, Wizpaper

Lets see here...

The kind gentleman above who is having happy-time with my $50 asked me to send him $50 to the paypal [email protected]

After doing some digging on this scum bag on google, typing the email [email protected] in, wow... let's see here.

From two different places:

[​IMG]

And what do we have here?

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Notice how the guy's paypal records said "Sent to AJ Smith?" OH and "[email protected]"

Well, I blanked out his name for my first screenie BUT... due to him pissing me off via PM, refusing to give me my money back, denying this whole thing, I guess I was too nice.

[​IMG]

Some little tidbits I picked up about this moron here. Is there a way to permanently IP ban scum like this? So they don't keep coming back like cockroaches and keep scamming? Seriously.

Of course, said moron still keeps giving me the usual "U TOOK MY NEOPOINTZ AND WANT UR MONEY BACK"

[​IMG]

His email, clearly in my records.

Some of his aliases, other usernames, places he's scammed:

[​IMG]

So far, some of his known aliases are: PlanB, Wizpaper, Akon4everas, Royalty, Mike, etc.

7. Unread #4 - Oct 23, 2011 at 12:51 PM
  8. Sin666
    Referrals:
    Sythe Gold:
    Two Factor Authentication User Detective Heidy

Sin666 Hero
    Crabby Retired Administrator

Scammer, Wizpaper

Banned, thanks.

< Scammer/Vader | Probably evading >

Users viewing this thread
1 guest