Gold4rs scams

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by sevz, Aug 27, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Gold4rs scams
  1. Unread #1 - Aug 27, 2011 at 10:43 PM
  2. sevz
    Referrals:
    Sythe Gold:

sevz Member

Gold4rs scams

Do not ever ever ever sell your account to gold4rs, this is how it works, they pay you for the money after the waited amount of time, then sell the account. I got $40 for my lvl 112 main, which is cheap and bullshit. But anyways, I sold it, waited 14 days, got my money. And was happy. a month later, I check my email and there is Jagex needs your permission to change your email, around 50 of them, and they are all phishers, and below all of that, there is an email from gold4rs that says, (username) is locked, we need help getting it back. So I went on the live chat, and they said we don't need it anymore, i was like okay, stop emailing me then. Another few weeks go by, and oh nice! 30 more phishing emails, is there any from jagex???? PROBABLY NOT. So, I went on my paypal, and there was a dispute from gold4rs for the account, and they claimed that I gave them the wrong information on my account and that it is locked, and I have not tried to reply back, even though I did. So, I replied back on the paypal dispute, and I tried to recover the account, I recovered it in 4 fucking minutes! And tried to tell gold4rs, and they said we don't need it anymore. I go on my paypal, and im -$38.50 in balance, im super angry. I took a screenie of them closing the livechat purposely, and a screenie of the ip of who was last on the runescape account. After that, I logged in and checked the bank, firecape and torso is missing. I'm guessing the kid lost both of them, changed the password and told gold4rs that the acc is hacked. So I took a screenie and sent it to paypal, all 3 of them. And that's my fucking story. don't sell runescape accounts to gold4rs, because I'm probably gonna lose $40 fucking dollars for no reason. And they are probably gonna take the account back. And I even tried to offer to give them the account back after I recovered it, they won't even reply. this is such bullshit, and I will never ever trust that site again, or ever sell an account there. NEVER EVER TRUST THAT SITE! You never hear anything really good about it, sythe provides the best $/mil, gold farming gets you banned! The powerlevel will probably get you banned, they are all bots imo. the live chat only wants you to get fucked over and they cannot spellfhforjshit. Seriously! fuck that site. If I don't get my money back, at least I keep the account.... Hopefully..... Tell me what you guys think about this amazing story :D

3. Unread #2 - Aug 28, 2011 at 3:58 AM
  4. stevethemagic
    Referrals:
    Sythe Gold:

stevethemagic Forum Addict
    Banned

Gold4rs scams

That's bad luck. I had a similar thing happen to me with selling gold and someone refunded the money. I would stop logging into that Paypal account If I were you. The negative balance means Paypal covered the payment with Buyer protection money. I know it sucks but Paypal is going to come after you if you don't pay the money back they loaned you.

5. Unread #3 - Aug 28, 2011 at 4:09 AM
  6. I_Got_Swag
    Referrals:
    Sythe Gold:

I_Got_Swag Active Member

Gold4rs scams

Amazing story haha.
    Advice - Don't let anyone on your account besides a very trusted official on sythe.

7. Unread #4 - Aug 28, 2011 at 4:12 AM
  8. Stevothedevo
    Referrals:
    Sythe Gold:
    Tier 1 Prizebox

Stevothedevo Active Member
    $5 USD Donor New

Gold4rs scams

Agree with you 110% sevz.

I got scammed by those low life's and lost a few hundred dollars. Never ever trust them, Scumbags.

Cheers

9. Unread #5 - Aug 28, 2011 at 4:15 AM
  10. Halo3MLG50s
    Referrals:
    Sythe Gold:

Halo3MLG50s Hide yo Kids', Hide yo Wife, Regards ♥
    Banned

Gold4rs scams

I don't trust any other website then sythe or Graves Website or RSUltimate.

11. Unread #6 - Aug 28, 2011 at 4:29 AM
  12. JohnK
    Referrals:
    Sythe Gold:

JohnK A$AP
    Retired Sectional Moderator

Gold4rs scams

Massive tl;dr.

But seriously, this is not the place to rant.

< FUCK n4n0, FUCK FireZ - SUCK MY BALLS! FUCK YA ALL | Cosmetic Surgery >

Users viewing this thread
1 guest
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

Adblock breaks this site