I Cheddar I- Scammer/Account Seller

Discussion in 'Report A Scammer Archive' started by Manoxilee, Aug 10, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Unread #1 - Aug 10, 2011 at 2:45 AM
  2. Manoxilee
    Referrals:
    Sythe Gold:

Manoxilee Newcomer
    Banned

Note: This is a different sythe account. I cant access my other one anymore. I think he mey have hacked it.

So cheddar added me to msn a while ago. Today i contacted him trying to buy his account as i heard from a few sythe friends he was selling it. I am aware this is against the rules but hear me out. He scammed 100M for it and Confirmed he was going to sell it. The mere fact he took 100m indicated he has scamming intentions on sythe.org

The Pm i recieved from Him ( This was to be my insurance incase he scammed and ran. Originally it was going to be 50M but he negotiated later on to make it 100):

[​IMG]

Confirmation That he logged as soon as he recieved the money (When i say that confirm that you are 'Tehyungmp' I am there trading him but im sure you knew that already.:

[​IMG]

Although what i was doing myself was wrong you can not tolerate this. He has scamming intentions. I will gladly take my 100m and leave sythe forever if he decides to repay it however i have a feeling he will not. On behalf of all his future victims he should be stopped now for a)Scamming intent and b) Breaking sythe Protocol

Btw to add i love his pathetic thread where he plays the part of a person trying to 'Get more information'. Also he seems to be missing a bit from the chat log. My bit. Also he forgets he TAKES THE 100M in his thread doesnt he?

3. Unread #2 - Aug 10, 2011 at 3:45 AM
  4. cosrob97
    Referrals:
    Sythe Gold:

cosrob97 Dong Dong
    Banned

Banned, thanks.

< Guy Re-selling Account | X339 is a scammer. >

Users viewing this thread
1 guest
Thread Status: