Requesting a Pardon

Discussion in 'Dispute Forum Archive' started by Unregistered lok, Aug 1, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Requesting a Pardon
  1. Unread #1 - Aug 1, 2011 at 11:47 PM
  2. Unregistered lok
    Referrals:

Unregistered lok Guest

Requesting a Pardon

Loks High Pardon Request

Background Information.
    Ill start at the beginning, Hello everbody, I was accused of scamming a large amount of money(from several parties) back in May (this year) when my my sythe, msn, paypal and runescape accounts were ALL hacked at the same time. Although I did suspect a keylogger, it was not even necessary as all my passwords were the same and didnt even have an antivirus/malware program installed. Those scammed were primarily Nil Volentibus Arduum, Dangerous Conformist and Dionke. (for well over 1 B given todays RSGP prices). I reported the hacking immediately and assured my RSGP buyers that they would be paid back as soon as i could raise the money.
    (for my paypal had been emptied for over 1500 SGD/1200 USD and i had no immediate cash to pay them back). In addition paypal had frozen my account.

This is the link to the initial scam report by Dangerous Conformist : http://www.sythe.org/showthread.php?t=1113967
    (Nil Volentibus and Dionke never bothered to even report me as I was able to contact them rather quickly and resassured them.)

As Firez (hopefully) knows from the dispute thread that i created promptly (http://www.sythe.org/showthread.php?t=1122441 (this is the 3rd part) I posted saying i was hacked and asked Dangerous Conformist for a little time so that I could gather the funds. He was very difficult and hostile and flaming me, we had been friends for several months, and video chatted on skype quite often. He knew that i was british/indian and started racially insulting/abusing me rather profusely. I did my best to just endure his abuse/flaming, and vowed to cut him off after i traded him the money i owed him.

I payed him back about 200 USD for the 300m i owed him (heres proof: http://www.sythe.org/showthread.php?t=1122441) and finally had only about 60$ worth of RSGP (this was 5 months ago when RSGP was paid 0.7/m) to refund him. However, after i Paid him the 200 USD for for 300m i bought, he just logged on msn after i left several messages on msn telling him to tell Firez that I did refund him. He never did. I was completely broke and asked him to wait 1 day for his 70m, I had almost farmed that. But he replied saying "fuck off you dirty paki faggot" and I was quite inflamed but he had blocked me on MSN.

I never did pay him back the 70m because i could never get in touch with him. Hence when FireZ asked me for updates on the balance owed to DangerousConformist, I hoped he would just unban me as i had paid back like 95% of the money scammed. I had Nil Volentibus and Dionke also vouch saying i paid them back. And posted proof of paying back Dangerous Conformist for his 300m (excluding the 70m that i had not yet raised). He never did, and rightly so perhaps. I waited a couple of weeks and more, but the unban never came, and i felt wronged, because by this time Dangerous Conformist had been banned for trying to buy keyloggers on HackForums.

I realized that it was Dangerous Conformist who linked me to the private servers and that he was the probable hacker, Sadly i never found substantial proof ( and i still dont have any) nor got him to admit, as he was rather cunning, I suspect he wanted me to lose everything, even my sythe account.

The fact of the matter remained, that i had paid back almost everything that the hacker had hacked, bar a tiny amount that i coudnt pay back as Dangerous Conformist never replied to his msn messages or emails and was banned on sythe.

I felt resentful and frustrated at my (what i considered unfair at the time) ban and in my anger decided to make an evader account ( while my very dispute was open) as an act of defiance. I created the account John Cleese ( http://sythe.org/member.php?u=295893 not johncleese and the distinction is important) and resumed my trading on sythe. Sold a couple of bills from staking/botting to Viou and also bought an account for 150$ from someone called ODD ( which was recovered a week later )

A few days later, the stupidity of my actions struck me and I realized that what i had done was wrong, and not for fear of getting caught/banned but just because i wanted closure, I decided to ask for a permanent ban and I did here: http://sythe.org/showthread.php?t=1136260 whereupon Cskiffing, must have run an ip check and realized that my ip banned a matched user and proceeded to ban me.

What am I requesting a pardon for:
    I have never scammed anybody ever, and Lok and John Cleese never interacted in any way. The ban evasion i momentarily lapsed into, was because i was feeling resentful and i understand the enormous stupidity of my actions. I understand i still owe a little money to DangerousConformist. I would gladly donate that amount to sythe or leave it with a mod/OMM/ whoever, although i dont feel particularly happy about this given his behaviour and his actions.

An appeal:In light of my attempt to ban my evader account and paying back the scammed persons by the hacker( to the BEST of my ability) and never having scammed anyone, I would be eternally grateful to the sythe staff if they could give me another chance. I know that in life people dont often get second chances, and that I may not in this case either. I have mulled over my actions on sythe for a long time, and there was i time when i thought that what i did was not wrong, but now i realize the extent of the foolishness of my actions and I implore you all to believe that such a massive lapse of judgement will NEVER happen again. Please read the background before deciding the outcome of my appeal.

My contributions:
    Ill be honest, none of my posts have been particularly intellectual, but i did trade quite a bit in the market, mostly large trades had over 2000$ worth of vouches, traded even more, and bought several accounts. I hope to establish a service where i sell bitcoins for pp/WU/LR if i am ever unbanned.

Note:
    I will gladly provide links, and more proof and context to any member of the staff who want to know what happened in more detail. I did not withhold the truth anywhere in this appeal

Here are a few relevant links :

http://ww2.sythe.org/archive/index.php?t-1134165.html

http://sythe.org/showthread.php?t=1122368

3. Unread #2 - Aug 11, 2011 at 11:43 PM
  4. FireZ
    Referrals:
    Sythe Gold:
    Detective Top Striker Sythe Awards 2013 Winner Sythe's 10th Anniversary Heidy Not sure if srs or just newfag...

FireZ BRZ Club Member (2014)
    Retired Administrator Highly Respected

Requesting a Pardon

Not enough support in 7+ days, denied

< Chadlime's Request For Pardon | Onelove requesting a pardon >

Users viewing this thread
1 guest
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

Adblock breaks this site