iPodMan scammed me for 8 Santa Hats! Proof+Video

Discussion in 'Report A Scammer Archive' started by lord harry, May 30, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Unread #1 - May 30, 2011 at 5:37 PM
  2. lord harry
    Referrals:
    Sythe Gold:

lord harry Member
    Trade With Caution

Hello, I would like to report the user: http://sythe.org/member.php?u=271478

On the 27th of May I made this thread: http://sythe.org/showthread.php?t=1134269

I made the thread because I was interested in buying an Invisible glitch.

The video below pretty much explains everything, make sure you watch it!
    video link: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MLN92b_stXA

Picture Proof

On the same day, a member called iPodMan posted on my thread. Stating that he may be able to help me out with what I was looking for:
    [​IMG]

Not long later, I received a PM by iPodMan asking for my msn:
    [​IMG]

I gave him my msn. I was then added by him on msn and we began talking, he offered to sell me an invisible glitch for 900m. I originally declined because of the price. On the 30th May, he contacted me again. The pictures below are of most of the msn conversation.

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

As you can see, he sent me a PM as I requested. However he decided to complete ignore my instructions to include his email address in it. (Clearly because he didn't want to leave any permanent evidence of him admitting that the email address belongs to him.)
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

As you can see, he modified the post he made on the 27th to contain his email address. He didn't mind about posting his email address in a forum post because he knew he could modify it and delete it after scamming me. So when I reported him, he could just pretend that the guy on msn wasn't really him.)
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

At this point I had noticed that he had modified his forum post to not contain his email address anymore. (I pretty much knew that I had been scammed after noticing this, but decided to play along just in case.)
    [​IMG]

The instructions he gave me to do the glitch, turned out to be made up bogus. They did not work for me. He pretended that the glitch worked for him by logging off and on again, as if he had gone invisible and came visible again.
    [​IMG]

I couldn't get it working, so I asked him if he could show me over team-viewer, he claimed that he wasn't allowed to have team-viewer on his computer. (Yeah right)
    [​IMG]

I then asked if he could make a video demonstrating how to do it instead, I showed him where to get a video recorder etc. He claimed that his anti virus was blocking the video camera from working. (Maybe because he didn't actually have any glitch to record?)
    [​IMG]

In this picture you can see that he has blocked me.
    [​IMG]

I immediately went onto the forum and PM'd him to unblock me on msn, this was his reply:
    [​IMG]

People like this shouldn't be allowed to use sythe.org. Get rid of him to make this website safer for users.

3. Unread #2 - May 31, 2011 at 9:57 AM
  4. Sengira
    Referrals:
    Sythe Gold:

Sengira 。◕‿◕。

Banned him. I'm sorry about your loss.

< Belmin scammed me for 100m | Scammer Kiros Recovered Account - Login is Cooler3100 & Current rsn is Pvm cooler3100 >

Users viewing this thread
1 guest
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

Adblock breaks this site