lok was hacked.

Discussion in 'Dispute Forum Archive' started by lok Unregistered, May 5, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
lok was hacked.
  1. Unread #1 - May 5, 2011 at 6:14 AM
  2. lok Unregistered
    Referrals:

lok Unregistered Guest

lok was hacked.

Hi all, lok here , a friend of mine noticed that my sythe account was banned and texted me concerning this. I have been inactive on sythe for a week+ due to exams and rl commitments. I tried logging in to my sythe/msn and noticed that I could not login (and still cannot) My computer did not have any anivirus programs at all and after having a friend help me perform a scan found multiple trojans, viruses etc present. After calling up paypal i find that about 750$, my remaining pp balance has been sent to somebody, I have his name here, I assume this is the person who hacked me.

I see that he has scammed DangerousConformist of 300m or so. And i saw the scam report, he talks a lot like me i must admit. This seems to be the only person he has scammed. I called up PP and after regaining access to my account I can see that he has not chargedback anybody, I suppose this would not benefit him in any way.

I would like to request that my sythe account be unbanned, and the password provided to me, I have SIGNIFICANT proof of my identity and that I am the real Lok from sythe, I shall not post it on a public thread like this one but would be happy showing a mod here on sythe.

I WILL REFUND ALL SCAMMED PERSONS who traded with my MSN. It is still compromised however but I expect to regain access soon. I dont really know how I should proceed, advice would be appreciated,

thank you

lok

3. Unread #2 - May 6, 2011 at 4:08 PM
  4. Farcast
    Referrals:
    Sythe Gold:
    Steam Account Verifier Sythe's 10th Anniversary Community Participant

Farcast Lord
    Retired Global Moderator Zombie $50 USD Donor

lok was hacked.

I see no other reports. You will be unbanned when you've paid back DangerousConformist and have secured your MSN.

5. Unread #3 - May 9, 2011 at 6:19 PM
  6. Giddy
    Referrals:
    Sythe Gold:
    born 2late 2 explore the earth b0rn 2soon 2 explore the galaxy born just in time 2 browse sith d0t org Oktoberfest 2013 The Mortyest Morty Pokémon Trainer Heidy (2) St. Patrick's Day 2014 Lawrence Christmas 2015 Christmas 2013
    Halloween 2015 Two Factor Authentication User Spam Forum Participant

Giddy Legend
    Prince Yobabo Retired Global Moderator

lok was hacked.

Locked.

< help | Pokespirit's Unban >

Users viewing this thread
1 guest
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

Adblock breaks this site