Scammed by Yathor for 33$

Discussion in 'Report A Scammer Archive' started by Dr Sick, Apr 25, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Unread #1 - Apr 25, 2011 at 6:59 PM
  2. Dr Sick
    Referrals:
    Sythe Gold:

Dr Sick Active Member

i think is just incredible how low someone would go to make money out of you. and i know many of you here have lost more but for me underaged trying to get my gold bussiness starting and getting scammed like this is just amazing. im here to try and built up my rep by giving many people with just a few more vouches than me the chance of going first for what? get completely scammed? But enough introduction here is my report.
    Links:

Link to the scammers profile: http://sythe.org/member.php?u=125825

Link to the thread the scam occurred: http://sythe.org/showthread.php?t=1082343

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

There is something call integrity. the dude above yathor just scammed me for 33$ and without a second though he bought 50m from someone else. how low can you possibly go? look at his recent activity. Im done taking risks on anyone here. how can you go as low as to scam someone for the little money they have? seriously? thats just not cool. he pretty much stole from me real cash. He didn't care about how i got that money, or even the fact that im under age and i been trying to save that money to get started on my gold buying/selling bussiness here in sythe. There is simply a limit, and this thread will go in my signature for all the future buyers, Im here to make business, i dont know what your here for, but if it is scamming I'm sorry to say from now on i will live the phrase "give something get something, give nothing, get nothing"

Please review this

3. Unread #2 - Apr 27, 2011 at 2:37 PM
  4. n4n0
    Referrals:
    Sythe Gold:
    Poképedia
    Charmeleon Abra Gastly
    Tier 1 Prizebox (15) Live Streamer Pokémon Trainer (15) The Dark Side Oktoberfest 2013 MushyMuncher (2) Rupee (4) St. Patrick's Day 2013 Poker Chip
    Not sure if srs or just newfag... (9) Ninja Tortoise Penis DIAF St. Patrick's Day 2014 Cool Kid (6) Cook (4) Heidy (17) Halloween 2013 Village Drunk (8)
    Voluntaryist (3) We Are Legion (4) Penguin (9)

n4n0 Legend
    Village Drunk Legendary Heavenly Highly Respected

You need to prove that that paypal belongs to him. You provided insufficient proof. You didn't show the end of the MSN convo, nor did you show him giving you that email address to send the payment to.

5. Unread #3 - Apr 27, 2011 at 2:39 PM
  6. n4n0
    Referrals:
    Sythe Gold:
    Poképedia
    Charmeleon Abra Gastly
    Tier 1 Prizebox (15) Live Streamer Pokémon Trainer (15) The Dark Side Oktoberfest 2013 MushyMuncher (2) Rupee (4) St. Patrick's Day 2013 Poker Chip
    Not sure if srs or just newfag... (9) Ninja Tortoise Penis DIAF St. Patrick's Day 2014 Cool Kid (6) Cook (4) Heidy (17) Halloween 2013 Village Drunk (8)
    Voluntaryist (3) We Are Legion (4) Penguin (9)

n4n0 Legend
    Village Drunk Legendary Heavenly Highly Respected

Nevermind, he's been banned already.

< Yathor Scamming $49 | Yathor yet again.. >

Users viewing this thread
1 guest
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

Adblock breaks this site