Ocarina the scammer.

Discussion in 'Report A Scammer Archive' started by coral beef, Apr 24, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Ocarina the scammer.
  1. Unread #1 - Apr 24, 2011 at 9:55 AM
  2. coral beef
    Referrals:
    Sythe Gold:

coral beef Guru
    Banned

Ocarina the scammer.

My story
    So i trade with ocarina. And i buy his holiday items failed main account. I paid 5M because i really thought he was legit. The price was 6m. So i gave him the 5m, then i paid him 1M after the details were passed on to me.

All went fine, i had the account for about 2 days. And we actually became quit good friends. On the account i was just given, i added a month's membership so i could use all the skills the account had to offer.

So me and this guy (Jvanilla - Ocarina's account) went and did a few things together. For example, we went and got boots of lightness, doctor's hat and shirt etc. I got my cat, and the mouse toy. All was going smooth.

Then completely out of the blue. He starts hinting for me to logout. He says "Can you show me your main?"
    So i said "sorry, he's botting mining atm."
    Then he says "What about 2D? Your other acc?"
    And i said "You already saw that, i paid you the 6m on that acc"
    Then he said. "Wanna go on my skyler acc?"
    I said "Sure." he gave me a fake pass, i logged out and i couldn't log back in.

So i log into another acc and i add skullgab. And he said "HI KEYLOGGER"/
    And i was like "what?!"
    And as you can see from the screens, he thinks somehow i MAGICALLY hacked his account. I told him "i don't know how to hack accounts. If i could, i would be zezima and the richest guy in RS" and his reply was "HA! so you admit you would hack if you could!"

He was twisting my words.
    I have absolutely NO CLUE how i could have possibly hacked his account from nothing. He thinks i just hacked it from thin air.

Here's my theory of what's going on...
    He sold me the account, with every intention of letting me keep it.
    Then i made it a member. That added value to the account.
    Then i went around, looked at what quests he had done and i got various quest items back (EG, mouse toy, boots of lightness). He wanted his account back. And as some sort of stupid excuse, he just plain said ihacked him. Ofcourse he would say that, because when i ask him HOW could i possible hack him, he never gives a clear answer. He just says he looked at my IP (SOMEHOW). So he took back the account with this stupid excuse of "You hacked me from thin fucking air" so he can keep his account.

So, all in all, i'm down about 2m (not too much) that i Xfered over to the account after i bought it off him, i'm down £6.00 from the mobile phone payment to jagex, and i'm down the original 6m i paid for the account.
    That's £6 and 8M. Roughly 13m worth.
    I would much rather he just gave it all back, rather than him getting the ban he deserves...

I don't think anybody here knows how it feels to get betrayed by somebody you thought to be your friend. It genuinely hurts. This guy backstabbed me. It feels horrible. We spent like 2 hours chatting after i got the acc, and 2 hours the next day getting quest items together. It really hurts. I was used up like that.

EDIT: I have quite a lot i could show as proof. Please ask if this isn't enough.
    I am interested in what he has to say on the matter. Just try asking him how i could have possibly hacked him from thin air. It's just not possible. Why on earth would i hack him anyways? Why wouldn't i hack green098? Chessy108? Winallday? All these people are worth wayyyy more than a failed level 90 odd main with a rubber chicken. It is just his excuse.
    I would happily let it be if he just refunded me.
    Please see the original thread with the account sales in my sig (Where the vouch is)
    Here's the screenshots:

This is proof that i owned the acc, i made this because you see "Snowleopard" that was so i could remember the name of the acc and the previous pass. I kept this for my own personal record, so i could remember the details.

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    This is him realising i'm taking screens of everything, and he tries to lie about crap that never happened. (below)
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    This is him trying to get away with it, he knows i'm screening everything so he lies.
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    At this point, i'm on his ignore list and he's on both accounts are in the same world, most likely transfering all my lovely items over.
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    This final screen shows how he used MY membership to change the name of the account he stole.
    [​IMG]

3. Unread #2 - Apr 26, 2011 at 12:09 PM
  4. coral beef
    Referrals:
    Sythe Gold:

coral beef Guru
    Banned

Ocarina the scammer.

Bump.

5. Unread #3 - Apr 27, 2011 at 2:44 AM
  6. coral beef
    Referrals:
    Sythe Gold:

coral beef Guru
    Banned

Ocarina the scammer.

It would seem a lot of reports have been dealt with recently.
    Mine was not one of them.
    I shall bumpity bump it up.

7. Unread #4 - Apr 27, 2011 at 2:47 AM
  8. n4n0
    Referrals:
    Sythe Gold:
    Poképedia
    Charmeleon Abra Gastly
    Tier 1 Prizebox (15) Live Streamer Pokémon Trainer (15) The Dark Side Oktoberfest 2013 MushyMuncher (2) Rupee (4) St. Patrick's Day 2013 Poker Chip
    Not sure if srs or just newfag... (9) Ninja Tortoise Penis DIAF St. Patrick's Day 2014 Cool Kid (6) Cook (4) Heidy (17) Halloween 2013 Village Drunk (8)
    Voluntaryist (3) We Are Legion (4) Penguin (9)

n4n0 Legend
    Village Drunk Legendary Heavenly Highly Respected

Ocarina the scammer.

Just wanted to let you know, You're delaying having your report processed by bumping. We work from the last page to the first. Good job.

9. Unread #5 - Apr 27, 2011 at 1:33 PM
  10. n4n0
    Referrals:
    Sythe Gold:
    Poképedia
    Charmeleon Abra Gastly
    Tier 1 Prizebox (15) Live Streamer Pokémon Trainer (15) The Dark Side Oktoberfest 2013 MushyMuncher (2) Rupee (4) St. Patrick's Day 2013 Poker Chip
    Not sure if srs or just newfag... (9) Ninja Tortoise Penis DIAF St. Patrick's Day 2014 Cool Kid (6) Cook (4) Heidy (17) Halloween 2013 Village Drunk (8)
    Voluntaryist (3) We Are Legion (4) Penguin (9)

n4n0 Legend
    Village Drunk Legendary Heavenly Highly Respected

Ocarina the scammer.

Done.

< Istake95 Ban evader | RESPONSE to the scam report against me. >

Users viewing this thread
1 guest
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

Adblock breaks this site