Idcboutu - Ban dispute

Discussion in 'Dispute Forum Archive' started by Idcboutu - unregistered, Mar 27, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Idcboutu - Ban dispute
  1. Unread #1 - Mar 27, 2011 at 2:10 AM
  2. Idcboutu - unregistered
    Referrals:

Idcboutu - unregistered Guest

Idcboutu - Ban dispute

State your Sythe name: Idcboutu
    State why you were banned: Ban evasion
    State why ban was unwarranted: banned wrongfully
    State the moderator who applied action(s) on you (if known): Finn (as said by mod)

The original account listed for ban evasion was Barrageboy for self-vouching which I have no clue who is... I promise you that it is not me as I don't intend to do any harm to Sythe nor have I done any harm.

On another dispute which I had a friend of mine, dang nub, post, I was told by Hahanerd that I should contact Finn about it as he is the one who appointed the ban. I have been trying to contact him but unable as I cannot locate his email address or any other methods in which I can reach him. I would like a mod to please have Finn look into this case. I do not want to rush Finn so would like him to look into this case whenever he has time.

If a decision of me remaining banned is decided, I would like to thank Sythe for providing me with an awesome forum in which I enjoyed my free time in. I would also like to thank the staff and everyone else who made my stay here enjoyable.

3. Unread #2 - Mar 27, 2011 at 1:04 PM
  4. OldFinn
    Referrals:
    Sythe Gold:

OldFinn Hero
    Banned

Idcboutu - Ban dispute

I don't know how you expect me to ''look at it'' when all you've said in dispute is ''I've been wrongfully banned''.

The IP addresses show that you've been ban evading.

< Karl :D | Account Recovery For -Zerazor- >

Users viewing this thread
1 guest
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

Adblock breaks this site