High pardon request - Ganzta-Freak

Discussion in 'Dispute Forum Archive' started by Unregistered Ganzta-Freak, Mar 26, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Unread #1 - Mar 26, 2011 at 3:42 PM
  2. Unregistered Ganzta-Freak
    Referrals:

Unregistered Ganzta-Freak Guest

It's been some time since I wrote my other high pardon request, and I never got the chance to view the responses before my thread was removed/deleted, so Finn told me to make a new one.

All I would like to ask is, if I ever have a chance to get back into the community, as I still check the site every day, but it kills me that I cannot post, trade, sell, and buy, as I used to.

As I have said before, I am sorry for what I have posted on Hackforums back then in 2009, and I never wished to learn how to make keyloggers or other malware, if that is what the staff thinks.

I hope you will consider giving me a high pardon so I can get back into the community as fast as possible, as I really miss being able to participate in various threads.

- Ganzta-Freak

3. Unread #2 - Mar 26, 2011 at 11:13 PM
  4. Sengira
    Referrals:
    Sythe Gold:

Sengira 。◕‿◕。

What Ganzta posted isn't much differenced from what I (and others) posted @ HF or other websites. I've talked a lot with Ganzta-Freak recently, sold some steam accounts from him as well. In my eyes he has been very patient the past 5 months and also been very kind.

Support. I doubt, he'll ever harm/scam anyone at Sythe.

5. Unread #3 - Mar 27, 2011 at 11:15 PM
  6. Plznate
    Referrals:
    Sythe Gold:

Plznate Legend
    Do Not Trade

< High Pardon for ban evading | I am not the person you think I am. >

Users viewing this thread
1 guest
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.