malakadang - Banned for reselling when I didn't.

Discussion in 'Dispute Forum Archive' started by malakadang - Dispute, Mar 20, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Unread #1 - Mar 20, 2011 at 4:44 PM
  2. malakadang - Dispute
    Referrals:

malakadang - Dispute Guest

Hey guys, it's malakadang here. I'm posting from a proxy as I couldn't get back on Sythe and didn't want to break the rules for registering again.

When I woke up I found out this:

You have been banned for the following reason:
    Reselling sold accounts

Date the ban will be lifted: Never

I can assure you guys that I have never ever even recovered my sold accounts.
    First thing I did was try to find any scam reports against me; hard as it's a proxy I'm on. I couldn't find any, so If someone could please link me to it it'd be real appreciated.

Idk the format I should write in this dispute and what I should or shouldn't include, so I'll just say what I know.

My ban is unwarranted as I have committed no such offence, and I would ask if anyone could please check if it was warranted.
    I have contributed to this site I think in the following areas:

- I have contributed greatly in SFA debate and discussion.
    - I have posted numerous lengthy help posts in the PSA section.
    - I do my best to help people throughout the RS forum when their troubles arise.
    - I have written 1.5 guides atm, which shows my time and dedication to helping people, and also reinforces this character.

If you guys could please review my situation that would be much appreciated cause as of now; I still cannot find any scammer reports against me.

Thank you in advance.

3. Unread #2 - Mar 20, 2011 at 7:39 PM
  4. Giddy
    Referrals:
    Sythe Gold:
    born 2late 2 explore the earth b0rn 2soon 2 explore the galaxy born just in time 2 browse sith d0t org Oktoberfest 2013 The Mortyest Morty Pokémon Trainer Heidy (2) St. Patrick's Day 2014 Lawrence Christmas 2015 Christmas 2013
    Halloween 2015 Two Factor Authentication User Spam Forum Participant

Giddy Legend
    Prince Yobabo Retired Global Moderator

< ban appeal for ejjman1 | ADM_Trader Dispute With Proofs of payback >

Users viewing this thread
1 guest
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

Adblock breaks this site