Ganzta-Freak, requesting high pardon

Discussion in 'Dispute Forum Archive' started by Unregistered Ganzta-Freak, Feb 20, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Unread #1 - Feb 20, 2011 at 11:22 AM
  2. Unregistered Ganzta-Freak
    Referrals:

Unregistered Ganzta-Freak Guest

Hello. I am Ganzta-Freak (http://sythe.org/member.php?u=101716), also known as GFreak. I do not know if any of you remember me, but I was banned in November, and my dispute can be read here (http://sythe.org/showthread.php?t=946408).

So I was banned for off-site activity, where I had posted that I came to that specific site to learn how to hack. At the time, I was interested in coding and the thought of being able to exploit different things seemed interesting. Now please do not take this in a bad way, as knowing your way around a computer is always a good thing, which can be used even in real life, as a career for example. So I still do not really see a problem in that, since I am not really interested in that kind of stuff anymore. The posts, which were used as evidence against me, were posted in december 2009, which is a really long time ago, but I do not really have anything to say to that, as I do not regret that I wished to learn how to hack and code.

I talked to some well-known users on this site, including Gohan, who told me that Sythe has changed its look on off-site activity. This does not mean that I will go and do something bad. In fact, I really just want to come back to the General Discussion forums, which were the ones I used the most.

I hope you will look at my dispute in a positive way, as I never meant to, nor did I hurt anybody. I hope to come back as a helpful member, so I can talk to my old friends again.

Thank you very much in advance,
    Ganzta-Freak.

3. Unread #2 - Feb 21, 2011 at 12:46 PM
  4. HamJam
    Referrals:
    Sythe Gold:
    Heidy

HamJam Grand Master

On one hand it's not been 6 months, on the other I've seen people (Bubba Fuzz) being pardoned for similar post(s) on HackForums.

5. Unread #3 - Feb 21, 2011 at 2:29 PM
  6. Louis
    Referrals:
    Sythe Gold:

Louis MSN: [email protected]
    Banned

Agreed. Ganzta never caused problems for sythe and like any other immature kid, wanted to be a hacking master. Such childhood fantasies are clearly behind him.

7. Unread #4 - Feb 21, 2011 at 2:38 PM
  8. Plznate
    Referrals:
    Sythe Gold:

Plznate Legend
    Do Not Trade

< I have gotten hacked! | Kieron0569 banned for what? >

Users viewing this thread
1 guest
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.