fuck you

Discussion in 'Report A Scammer Archive' started by scott., Feb 19, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
fuck you
  1. Unread #1 - Feb 19, 2011 at 10:22 PM
  2. scott.
    Referrals:
    Sythe Gold:

scott. Forum Addict
    Banned

fuck you

OK I can understand no clear msn link mark, that was my bad and since I didn't save chat history that is my bad BUT I told him to PM me on here and have a picture of him saying "Done." and a fucking picture of the PM in the time-period mark of when the scammed happened (today). Are you telling me that is just bullshit? Why the fuck would he just PM me out the fuckin blue? Does he get trade with caution or something at the very least? You guys are worthless. No wonder this site has such a bad reputation for scammers lmao

@ http://sythe.org/showthread.php?t=1030009

3. Unread #2 - Feb 19, 2011 at 10:28 PM
  4. Spraynwipe
    Referrals:
    Sythe Gold:

Spraynwipe How soon is now?
    $5 USD Donor Retired Sectional Moderator

fuck you

Yeah he PMed you, but how do we know he wasn't tricked into PMing you by someone else using a similar MSN? Furthermore, he doesn't actually say anything about what his MSN address is, and you didn't provide ANY proof of it.

If we ban his account, and it turns out that it was an impostor using a similar email that managed to trick the real guy into PMing you (it's a scam that is happening frequently as of late) then we are put at fault and the wrong person is punished. That is why we need more proof.

So this is again an invalid report. Please refrain from posting another report unless you come up with sufficient evidence.

And in future, read the sticky and post with the correct format.

5. Unread #3 - Feb 19, 2011 at 10:29 PM
  6. scott.
    Referrals:
    Sythe Gold:

scott. Forum Addict
    Banned

fuck you

His msn
    [​IMG]

Yeah he PMed me because like it SHOWS in the screenshots I ASKED HIM TO. Why the fuck would someone bother trying to imposter some fag? Dumbest shit I ever hard. I added HIM to MY MSN. Not the otherway around where he added me. I'm not stupid like that, exactly why I asked him to send me a PM.

I talked to him days ago on the same freaking msn but he didn't want to take paypal only rsgp. So when I finally had enough rsgp I talked to him again.

7. Unread #4 - Feb 19, 2011 at 10:34 PM
  8. Brendan
    Referrals:
    Sythe Gold:
    Sythe Awards 2012 Winner Christmas 2015 Valentine's Day 2016 Easter 2016 MushyMuncher Tier 1 Prizebox

Brendan Your friendly neighbourhood cuck
    $50 USD Donor Retired Sectional Moderator

fuck you

Calm down. Our staff are trying to help you to get a member who's been performing unfair activities banned. However we need thorough proof that you were indeed scammed by that certain member.

9. Unread #5 - Feb 19, 2011 at 10:40 PM
  10. scott.
    Referrals:
    Sythe Gold:

scott. Forum Addict
    Banned

fuck you

I talked to him on his msn a few days ago about if he was taking paypal he said yes but not really he really only wanted rsgp... Hmm I wonder why now? I added his msn I got from his profile. I do not accept any requests over msn unless someone PMs me or I add them. So I could not of gotten scammed by some lame ass imposter. He also has another msn he said he wanted me to add (today) when I was trying to do the trade with him. I can give you that msn too, that he told me to add from his original msn. If I was thinking clearly I should of took a picture of him on his original msn telling me to add the other msn.

It's very simple if I do not accept requests from people unless they give me a pm or a reply to the thread with their msn or if I only add them personally I can not get scammed by an imposter. Therefor it was him and I see no reason why I would waste all my times with these screenshots and replying just to get somebody banned for no reason that I don't even know other then posting on his thread and wanting to buy his account.

I added his msn. I started the convo. I asked for the PM and he sent the PM to me on time. If somebody WAS impostering him and told him to send me a PM I can't see how if I added him and posted on his thread so I knew what his msn was, since I got it from his profile.

11. Unread #6 - Feb 19, 2011 at 11:27 PM
  12. KerokeroCola
    Referrals:
    Sythe Gold:

KerokeroCola Hero
    Retired Global Moderator KerokeroCola Donor

fuck you

Scott, next time, we need SCREENSHOT proof of two things:

1) The MSN email you were talking with.
    2) A Sythe post or PM showing the msn belongs to Cuz.

I've found the second one, but in the future for tabbed conversations, mouse over his name in the tab for it to show his email before you screenshot. We do our best to correctly fill in any blanks in scam reports, but we cannot be presumptuous.

At any rate, the MSN email matches what he is advertising on Sythe. Banned.

< funny scammer | Scammer Report: coolaidman29 >

Users viewing this thread
1 guest
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

Adblock breaks this site