Request to be unbanned

Discussion in 'Dispute Forum Archive' started by Unregistered - Violent_J, Feb 3, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Request to be unbanned
  1. Unread #1 - Feb 3, 2011 at 10:18 PM
  2. Unregistered - Violent_J
    Referrals:

Unregistered - Violent_J Guest

Request to be unbanned

Hello i am submitting this request, cause i was accused of scamming. I have never attempted to Scam anyone, I never abused rules here on sythe, i help in the community, i thought i was liked by many ppl, and i don't think its fair that someone can claim that i scammed them and i end up getting banned for nothing.

I was accused for scamming a phat from another member which is now banned for some reason i have no idea, and its false that i scammed them.
    I requested the Mod to tell him to Post ALLLLLLLL Pics/Proof of the whole conversation of are msn chat, and the accuser would not do so, kept saying ill post more proof if needed. He had no proof of anything and was not submitting actual proof which is why i requested from the mod to ask the accuser to post all proof. IMO, if i was scammed out of a phat i would be posting EVERY thing i had to prove it, not waiting to post it on request and never post it.

Here is what went down, i contacted the seller and told him i wanted to see the phat in game. we did, he clicked accept and so did i and he declined the trade. Everyone knows thats what ppl do in RS to joke around, Anyways i asked him in game to see the cash he went to bank and brought back cash and trade me and showed me. and then put up only 1gp and we traded and LOL'ed about it in game. So we talk more on MSN i explain to him that i will buy it, and i said i wanted to use an OMM either Giddy or Feren Silver and he said he did not want to use an OMM or MM and that he wanted me to go first and i told him no way, He then went into Nerd Rage Like "ULTRA NERD RAGE" and start cursing like and damn sailor and i was kinda shocked that wow this kid is god damn retard [So for my choice of word but its true] and i was like wow why the hell you freaking out cause i want to use and omm you should be happy not acting like the "WOW kid on youtube who shoves a remote up his ass" So i blocked him and thought nothing of it.

A little while later i go to his thread to see he posted about waiting for me to send payment. i was like wtf? and seen he posted a scammer thread on me and i could not believe it. he did not show the entire conversation at all. all he showed was me telling him that i would be no longer than a few minutes. [Which if he would have showed the whole conversation, it would show him asking me how long it would take] and that's what i replied with.

And then he just basically got me Banned for something i did not do at all.
    i wish this can be reviewed and request that he SHOWS the Entire MSN conversation. And i guarantee he comes up with some reason that he don't have it or i deleted it. Cause he wont show the real conversation cause my story is the truth, i have been good to this community and deserve a an unban

Link to the scam report he made on me:http://sythe.org/showthread.php?t=999517

Thanks Violent J

3. Unread #2 - Feb 5, 2011 at 4:36 PM
  4. Plznate
    Referrals:
    Sythe Gold:

Plznate Legend
    Do Not Trade

Request to be unbanned

denied.

< Frozen2k4 | Why Am I Not Unbanned? >

Users viewing this thread
1 guest