Clearing the Air with Powerbot and Arbi

Discussion in 'RuneScape 3 Cheating' started by Loren, Feb 2, 2011.

1. Unread #1 - Feb 2, 2011 at 3:24 PM
  2. Loren
    Referrals:
    Sythe Gold:

Loren Apprentice
    Banned

Alright guys, I have seen a LOT of posting about this on not just this forum, but everywhere.

First of all, it is no rumor, people did log in with their accounts cleaned.

Second of all, these bots were already begging for you to get banned.

Everyone who claims they are clean, they are not. ArbiBots officially announced they are moving to make a new client, and sources. They pulled the plug early and decided to use their scam now. This is called a long term scam. It is the risk you take botting in the first place, with any developer. Powerbot has been going under the radar by saying they are offline and now non responsive to their customers. ArbiBots, to my knowledge, used a login gathering technique which saved all of your login data to an off site text file. This database held, yes, thousands of your passwords and login information, as well as bank pins. I would assume that Powerbot did the same thing.

BE WEARY, IT IS POSSIBLE A BACKDOOR, TROJAN, KEYLOGGER ETC. WAS PLACED INTO YOUR COMPUTER VIA THEIR CLIENTS

So what can you do now?

Well, use your head, don't use their already terrible bots! Yes, use paid bots, there is a reason you pay for them. They are legitimate and have no intentions of scamming you (as far as we know).

Clean out your computer, run some scans, make sure nothing did slip in there.

Get rid of those damn bots, and stop using them.

Change your password and bank pins as soon as you can. Remember there are thousands of accounts that they have logged. You have just the same chance of being their next victim as the next person does.

Don't believe anything they say from here on. They obviously will try and blame each other, and say, they have no intentions of doing that to their customers.

Proofs:

Here is ArbiBots blaming Powerbot: http://arbibots.com/vb/f66/10162-ouch.html

Here is Powerbot blaming ArbiBots: http://*******.com/rsbotorg (Sythe blocks tweets)

ArbiBots Official splitting from Powerbot, day of the account hacking: http://arbibots.com/vb/f3/10156-faqs-rsbuddy.html

RSBotorg current tweet (Powerbot):
    Arbi's most recent claims: http://arbibots.com/vb/f3/10180-dear-users.html

Codes used to gather information from account managers in ArbiBots/Powerbots scripts:

Code:
    -account.getName()
    -account.***********()
    -account.getPin()
    Jacobmod's statement: [​IMG]

Both Powerbots' site and RSBuddy's site are down, due to massive DDoS attacks.

More information will follow this as it comes into the light. For now, be careful fellow botters.

3. Unread #2 - Feb 2, 2011 at 3:29 PM
  4. lazy pker
    Referrals:
    Sythe Gold:

lazy pker Active Member

Edit As I know Gold4rs bougth powerbot, so maybe they can scam to get moeny and then sell them off site
    Some proofs? We dont have any! I had all info linked with user and I did not lost any cash. How is it possible?

5. Unread #3 - Feb 2, 2011 at 3:31 PM
  6. FearGets50s
    Referrals:
    Sythe Gold:

FearGets50s Grand Master
    Banned

I guess it's only ArbiBots which only knew my password so I guess it were them which took my 10m, lmao, what a fail on them!

7. Unread #4 - Feb 2, 2011 at 3:35 PM
  8. Joana
    Referrals:
    Sythe Gold:

Joana Forum Addict
    Banned

Same here and I had quite a lot of cash on all my accounts. It's probably just people who had keyloggers on their computers that waited before stealing their items.

9. Unread #5 - Feb 2, 2011 at 3:35 PM
  10. Soulbarrage
    Referrals:
    Sythe Gold:

Soulbarrage Active Member

A nice theory, but, it is what it is.

If you actually use both Arbibot and Rsbot, you would know that the clients are completely separate. While it is essentially the same thing, passwords and such are not shared between them.

Keep in mind all of those scammed were using the Rsbot client, not Arbibots. While some had used Arbibots, nobody is really claiming it is their client. Arbiter/Arbibots could only scam those that had used the Arbibots client. Clearly that is not the case.

11. Unread #6 - Feb 2, 2011 at 3:40 PM
  12. Loren
    Referrals:
    Sythe Gold:

Loren Apprentice
    Banned

Don't exactly need proof, it's obvious everyone is being hacked. I have gone to some sites, which I am not allowed to post here, and people are getting their information dumped. I'm just warning everyone so they know.

Code:
    -account.getName()
    -account.***********()
    -account.getPin()
    That is all they need, and it is part of their account managing.

It's only Arbi himself, and his staff possibly Powerbot staff, which is why we need to be careful about everyone.

The database has been leaked onto scam sites and phishing communities.

13. Unread #7 - Feb 2, 2011 at 3:41 PM
  14. Morally Skilled
    Referrals:
    Sythe Gold:

Morally Skilled Apprentice
    Banned

Let's step away from the conspiracy theories and think about this...

If you were keylogged and the aggressor had access to your runescape account, and had an interest in runescape themselves why would they drop your shit when they could just wait until Febuary 1st (And onward) to make bank from it.

Also, ArbiBots are AMAZING quality free bots. You're an idiot for thinking otherwise.

15. Unread #8 - Feb 2, 2011 at 3:43 PM
  16. Loren
    Referrals:
    Sythe Gold:

Loren Apprentice
    Banned

It wouldn't matter, they are sending all of the information from your SAFE client, to their database. You can use anyone's client it doesn't matter, at all.

EDIT:

http://arbibots.com/vb/f3/10180-dear-users.html

Looks more like Powerbots responsibility. Still be careful. Obviously past associations between the two did not go well. Arbi can still be involved in the situation, so don't go picking your teams anytime soon.

17. Unread #9 - Feb 2, 2011 at 3:52 PM
  18. Joana
    Referrals:
    Sythe Gold:

Joana Forum Addict
    Banned

As I've said before, I have over 300M on 2 of my accounts, both logged on ArbiBots clients and none was hacked.

Don't make accusations without proof, it makes you look bad.

19. Unread #10 - Feb 2, 2011 at 3:55 PM
  20. Loren
    Referrals:
    Sythe Gold:

Loren Apprentice
    Banned

http://arbibots.com/vb/f66/10162-ouch.html

RSBot's last tweet: rsbotorg
    To all ArbiBots customers: Arbiter has infected his scripts with a virus after resigning. Please dispute all PayPal payments IMMEDIATELY!

Well, you can call me a fool an stupid, and that I am "falsely accusing developers," but you can't deny that obviously someone has done something wrong.

There is a database of information with your accounts, you are one in thousands of accounts. Obviously you won't be the first to be picked, if you haven't been already. But regardless, both developers are DDoSing each other. On top of that they are blaming each other for the mistakes.

Use what you want, but I get the last lul.

21. Unread #11 - Feb 2, 2011 at 4:04 PM
  22. endoskeleton
    Referrals:
    Sythe Gold:

endoskeleton Member

You're pretty retarded if you think there is any malicious code in powerbot or arbibots. RSBuddy and powerbot are fighting with eachother, thats why any claims of malicious code are being thrown out there.

Feel free to post with any proof of malicious code in either client.

23. Unread #12 - Feb 2, 2011 at 4:06 PM
  24. Joana
    Referrals:
    Sythe Gold:

Joana Forum Addict
    Banned

That proves nothing.

I keep my opinion that it was probably them just being keylogged and the keylogger waiting for the free trade to come to clean them.

You are free to have your opinion and to accuse whoever you want. I have that same right and as such I can easily accuse you of being an obnoxious idiot.

This is my last saying about this topic, I can see easily see that you will keep the same opinion and as such there is no need for me to tire myself discussing this.

25. Unread #13 - Feb 2, 2011 at 4:08 PM
  26. keepsake
    Referrals:
    Sythe Gold:

keepsake Active Member
    Banned

what website is good 2 use now

27. Unread #14 - Feb 2, 2011 at 4:15 PM
  28. Loren
    Referrals:
    Sythe Gold:

Loren Apprentice
    Banned

It's not infectious to your computer, simply a nice way to send information over the internet without being traced. This method is used for many different bots, programs OUTSIDE of RuneScape.

Yes, it is possible that hundreds of people have gotten malicious key loggers from other sources. It is also possible that everything is clean, as well as everything is infected. As of now the bots are clean, with no backdoors, trojans anything.

RSBotting is out of the situation and has had no issues.

This bad relationship between the two communities is causing tension and opinionated decisions to which developer people should use.

The only reason I post this is so people are cautious and understanding of the situation which is developing on the botting community. I don't care what people use, nor do I care how they do so.

Use everything at your own risk, and know that these is back and forth lies, and truths between Arbi and Power. The truths will probably reveal themselves in a few short days.

29. Unread #15 - Feb 2, 2011 at 4:45 PM
  30. TheMasterpiece
    Referrals:
    Sythe Gold:

TheMasterpiece Forum Addict
    Banned

I swear to god i made a thread about a month ago (will link you guys when powerbot is back up) about my acount being hacked after i used arbi, can verify that it also happened to a friend , our computers were 100% clean and nobody exept arbi had acces to our passwords.

31. Unread #16 - Feb 2, 2011 at 5:18 PM
  32. Joana
    Referrals:
    Sythe Gold:

Joana Forum Addict
    Banned

Just because your virus scanners pick nothing doesn't mean you don't have a virus on your computer. It's quite simple to make a FUD keylogger.

Also, Nexus has all our usernames/passwords/bank pins/whatever on their databases (Mark himself confirmed it on RSCheata, can't find the post now though). They could have used their access has easily as Arbi (not saying they did, Mark is one of the most, if not the most, legit members of the RS cheating community).

What I mean is that there is no problem in warning people about a possible keylogger. The problem is telling them the way you did, saying it like it's a 100% guarantee when it isn't.

33. Unread #17 - Feb 2, 2011 at 5:40 PM
  34. streatz
    Referrals:
    Sythe Gold:

streatz Active Member

I have been using rsbot on my main since round 08. I logged on feb 1st to my pw being changed, i quickly changed it back using my email, but it did happen, i was at karajama, then ended up loggin in at lumby bank uptop. I do believe it is powerbot behind this because i never even heard of the other bot until now.

35. Unread #18 - Feb 2, 2011 at 5:45 PM
  36. GoS
    Referrals:
    Sythe Gold:

GoS Forum Addict

I've used Arbibots since September, on a lot of accounts (not just level 3's that they'd have no interest in) and haven't had any cleaned, all their logins were on the client.

Repeat above, but change Arbibots to PB and September to sometime in 2007.

37. Unread #19 - Feb 2, 2011 at 5:51 PM
  38. Aroxez
    Referrals:

Aroxez Guest

I've changed my password. Thanks!

EDIT: Also, I've been using powerbot/ArbiBots since ArbiBots came out/Powerbot in around 2008. I'm not quite sure that "Arbiter" would do that. I know for a fact, a fact that Paris would. He did it all for the money, and also so he'd be the best free botting program out there. If not, the best one out there.

Also, what you've stated here with proof and all, I think you've got a point...

39. Unread #20 - Feb 2, 2011 at 5:59 PM
  40. Loren
    Referrals:
    Sythe Gold:

Loren Apprentice
    Banned

It's not a failed attempt to being anyone's savior. I'm just letting people know that this information is being passed around and to notice what is happening.

You are pessimistic because you aren't supporting the safety of the community. I am not trying to be anything more than informative. Fuck head.

Yeah.

[​IMG]

< Best Alcher around? | Selling luring method! free SS's! >

Users viewing this thread
1 guest

Adblock breaks this site