InHuman's Void Shop

Discussion in 'RuneScape 3 Skill Training' started by InHuman, Aug 27, 2011.

InHuman's Void Shop
  1. Unread #1 - Aug 27, 2011 at 8:25 PM
  2. InHuman
    Referrals:
    Sythe Gold:

InHuman Active Member

InHuman's Void Shop

Well as many of you can tell I'm a new member here, and with my experience in forums, I'd believe myself to be here just to scam, but I am not.

I want to open a Void shop do to the fact I'm tired of making money in other ways lol

Prices

Well do to the fact I'm new and I'm probably not trusted in any way, I will be doing it free for a while just to get known in the community.

How it is done

For the time being, I will require i set PIN on your account. This makes it easier for you and me alike.

Basically whatever you have on when I log in is what I'll be using.

As for gear, you can take anything you want honestly. Full rune, Dragon Boots, Obby cape is usually my choice Armour wise.

As for weapons, I will use any weapon on your character at the time of me logging in. So whip, brackish blade, basically anything you want. If you feel uncomfortable using a weapon that you consider I will steal it, I will lend you a weapon (AGS, whip, brackish blade, whatever i have atm)

How long does it take?

I can't give an exact number do to too many variables that go into gaining void. Wins/loss, if an update occurs, etc. So basically choose a day where you are busy, can't or don't want to play, and won't be doing anything else on your account.

What do I get?

You will receive one set of full void, with any helm you wish to choose. The set includes helm (ranger, mage, or melee), void body, void legs, and void gloves.

If you wish to try it out, basically risk free, simple fill out this form or message me on MSN: [email protected]

Code:
    RSN:
    MSN:
    When you want it done:
    I will then contact you on msn (if you have not done contacted me already) and figure it out. If you wish to be updated on the status of your account, simply message me on MSN and i will reply with an estimated time of completion.

I hope people will try out my service and I can grow in the community and possible open more shops in the future :)

< ><> RS Master of gold skilling Service ><> | RsRoyalDotinfo - RSROYAL.info -- >

Users viewing this thread
1 guest

Adblock breaks this site