msh89 is a scammer!

Discussion in 'Report A Scammer Archive' started by iPhysicalz, May 26, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
msh89 is a scammer!
  1. Unread #1 - May 26, 2011 at 1:04 AM
  2. iPhysicalz
    Referrals:
    Sythe Gold:

iPhysicalz Member

msh89 is a scammer!

Here is the link to the scammers thread - http://sythe.org/showthread.php?t=1082709

READ - Before you ban him can you please message him and tell him you'll give him a chance if he JUST GIVES ME WHAT I PAID FOR. Which was the gamertag "Potential". If you can't do that then just ban / take down his thread. Thanks

--Link to scammer's Sythe profile:http://sythe.org/member.php?u=259041
    --Briefly explain the trade:(ALL PICTURE PROOF WILL BE BELOW). He was selling original gamertags and i wanted to buy "Potential". I talked to him over sythe pm and told him i would pay $60 for the gamertag. He agreed and we brought the conversation over to AIM. (EVERYTHING HE SAID ON AIM WILL BE BELOW INCLUDING PROOF THAT IT WAS HIM) He said he was having problems with paypal and i kept on asking him everyday if his paypal was working. He kept saying no. Then on Sunday May 22 he told me that i could just send him 2 1600 Mircosoft Point Codes and a 1 Month Xbox Live code. I agreed and sent him the codes over AIM.
    --How they scammed:I sent him 2 1600 Mircosoft Point codes and a 1 Month Xbox Live code and he told me the 1 Month Xbox Live code did not work which it did because i just bought it. He said it said some weird error message instead of it saying code is invalid. (If it said code is invalid that would mean someone else used the code) He told me the 2 1600 msp codes worked but said he wouldn't give me the gamertag because the 1 month did not work. He said that he would call mircosoft tommorrow. He then appeared Away on AIM and it has been away ever since. He has basiclly ignored all my messages and on his sythe thread he said he sold the gamertag 2 days ago and i talked to him on the wrong aim. First of all he DID NOT sell it 2 days ago as i have proof of him using the gamertag 1 month ago on the MLG Endurance Ladder. And he still is using the Potential gamertag on the MLG Endurance Ladder. So thats bullshit. Second of all the aim i sent the codes to / talked to him on WAS HIM and if you look in the "Proof that you were not talking to an impostor" it will show it WAS infact HIM.
    --Proof that you were not talking to an impostor:(ALL PICTURE PROOF WILL BE BELOW!)Alright the AIM i was chatting to him on was texastex23. Over sythe PM's he told me that he uses the gamertag "Potential" for the MLG Endurance Ladder on Gamebattles. I went and looked at his gamebattles account and sure enough he does use it for the mlg endurance ladder. Well in the deal i told him after i give him the 1 month that he has to remove "Potential" from his Gamebattles account. HE DID. (I have picture proof of this happening below) This proves that the person i sent the codes to was infact the guy that was selling the original gamertags (msh89).
    --Trade screenshots:
    Proof showing that he told me he uses the gamertag for MLG Endurance Ladder
    [​IMG]

Proof showing that on his aim account(texastex23) that he said that he removed the gamertag "Potential" from Gamebattles and that i said that i added it to MY Gamebattles account. This proves that he had "Potential" on the MLG Endurance Ladder which he did and that he said over a sythe pm that he uses it for the MLG Endurance Ladder. THIS BASICALLY PROVES THAT HE IS THE GUY THAT WAS SELLING THE ORIGINAL GAMERTAGS.
    [​IMG]

Here are pictures of me sending him the codes.
    Pic of 1 month code
    [​IMG]
    Pic of 1st Mircosoft Point Code i sent
    [​IMG]
    Pic of 2nd Mircosoft Point Code i sent
    [​IMG]

3. Unread #2 - May 27, 2011 at 10:33 PM
  4. KerokeroCola
    Referrals:
    Sythe Gold:

KerokeroCola Hero
    Retired Global Moderator KerokeroCola Donor

msh89 is a scammer!

I have PMed msh.

5. Unread #3 - May 28, 2011 at 12:01 PM
  6. iPhysicalz
    Referrals:
    Sythe Gold:

iPhysicalz Member

msh89 is a scammer!

Thank you bro..... Hopefully he isn't ignorant and gives me the gamertag. If he agrees to give me the tag. Tell him to msg me over sythe. If he doesn't do anything please ban him. Thanks.

7. Unread #4 - May 28, 2011 at 2:29 PM
  8. KerokeroCola
    Referrals:
    Sythe Gold:

KerokeroCola Hero
    Retired Global Moderator KerokeroCola Donor

msh89 is a scammer!

No response, but he has posted since the PM, so I know he got it. Hammered. He can dispute the ban if he gives you what you paid for.

< 1 year Vaders (Tasty) | Talipen IS A SCAMMER! >

Users viewing this thread
1 guest
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

Adblock breaks this site