Buying 275-300m ($.60-.65/m) [paypal Only]

Discussion in 'Sell RuneScape 3 EOC Gold (WTB threads)' started by Stake High, May 18, 2011.

1. Unread #1 - May 18, 2011 at 12:03 PM
  2. Stake High
    Referrals:
    Sythe Gold:

Stake High Active Member
    Banned

Hey guys im looking to buy around 275-300M at the CHEAPEST price availible so ill need some good offers. I have bought hundreds of mils from Punkerpunk13 but ill need it a bit cheaper as im only paying by Paypal atm. First of all, like any other gold buyer out there, I WILL NOT BE GOING FIRST unless you have 50+ vouches and even then I will be trading in small increments. If you post here and ask me to go first, you will be reported for spam. HOWEVER, I AM PERFECTLY WILLING TO USE A VMM (150+ VOUCHES PREFERRED) or an OMM (AT YOUR COST OFC). Don't ask me to pay for an OMM as well as you will be ignored and reported for spam. Please use the following form and Ill get back to you.

MSN:
    HOW MUCH SELLING (50M+ ONLY):
    WILLING TO GO FIRST? (Y/N/INCREMENTS):
    AGREE TO ToS?:

*Do not add me first on msn, I will ignore your invite unless you post here first. I require a PM for confirmation as well. Trust me, you wont be scamming me unless you happen to be a trusted member who wants to lose his sythe acc.

I WILL START PURCHASES ON FRIDAY.

HAVE AGREED WITH KABAL TO USE HIM AS A FREE MM.
    LINK TO HIS PROFILE: http://sythe.org/member.php?u=86531

< buying 5m 0.50 a m | Buying 200m GP! >

Users viewing this thread
1 guest

Adblock breaks this site