6 months Later...

Discussion in 'Dispute Forum Archive' started by -Range Me, Mar 24, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
6 months Later...
  1. Unread #1 - Mar 24, 2011 at 8:00 AM
  2. -Range Me
    Referrals:

-Range Me Guest

6 months Later...

http://sythe.org/showthread.php?t=925424 (Original High Pardon Request)

Range Me- http://sythe.org/member.php?u=178185
    __________________________________________________ _______________

Hello Sythe.org staff, administration and community...

"You have been banned for Self Vouching / Evasion."

Well it has been six months since my last pardon request was denied by Pen. During those six months of not being able to be a part of this community I took the time to realize that I did indeed self vouch on Milk Man and proceeded to knowingly ban evade on numerous accounts, the main one being Range Me. Even when I was on Range Me and the Pardon section was implemented I just sat back and didn't come forward and tell the community of my wrong doings, this I regret totally... I didn't do this in spite of anyone, I just in some odd reason felt that something as little (I'm not saying its not a serious offense I know it is) as Self vouching from 2 years ago was old news, and that I had proven myself as a valuable part of this community.

It is my fault that I self vouched and then proceeded to ban evade. Even when I knew it was against the rules, and for that I am sorry. I hope the staff can take the time to look at everything I have done on Range Me and can see that I have changed in these last six months off.

Contributions to Sythe.org:

http://sythe.org/showthread.php?t=843482 (45+ Vouches)

In my over 2 years of being on Sythe I have never scammed, or even been accused of scamming! I have sold 5+ hunter accounts also that I did not recover, and hopefully this shows that I have good character.

I also had an account "Range Me." that I made when my first dispute was being denied in order to talk to a global moderator at the time. I then used that account in the report a scammer section and got two people banned by Gohan. (He hopefully can verify that when I posted on that account I asked him to ban me)

My Character:

While being banned on Sythe I started selling my hunter accounts and gold on Powerbot. I accumulated over $500+ / 20+ feedback there with no scammer reports, just like on sythe!

http://www.powerbot.org/vb/itrader.php?u=138887 <-- My PB acc.

Thank you very much for taking the time to read my second request and hopefully the staff can see that I am not a threat to this community and that I am a good member who doesn't troll and contributes as much as I can.

Kevin / Milk Man / Callduty / Lil Kits / Range Me.

(Two years ago Pen archived all my disputes. Then I made my first pardon and it was instantly declined for no reason. Now I wait out the 6 months and not one person says no, or yes... I honestly feel that clearly I am not a threat and am not being given a fair trial here, and this is because I am not known member. Well this unknown member never scammed, trolled, caused trouble, hacked, phised etc. I JUST WANT AT LEAST ALL MODS TO POST WHY I SHOULDN'T BE UNBANNED.)

3. Unread #2 - Mar 24, 2011 at 2:20 PM
  4. HamJam
    Referrals:
    Sythe Gold:
    Heidy

HamJam Grand Master

6 months Later...

Isn't this the same guy that scammed Weasel not so long ago?

5. Unread #3 - Mar 24, 2011 at 7:44 PM
  6. KerokeroCola
    Referrals:
    Sythe Gold:

KerokeroCola Hero
    Retired Global Moderator KerokeroCola Donor

6 months Later...

Posting by request. I'm going to see if I can get a hold of Weasel, since I probably know him more than most.

7. Unread #4 - Mar 25, 2011 at 12:48 PM
  8. HamJam
    Referrals:
    Sythe Gold:
    Heidy

HamJam Grand Master

6 months Later...

The "Range Me" strikes a bell that's all.

EDIT: It seems the guy who scammed Weasel was "[email protected]".

Either ways, I don't support a pardon.

9. Unread #5 - Mar 25, 2011 at 4:10 PM
  10. KerokeroCola
    Referrals:
    Sythe Gold:

KerokeroCola Hero
    Retired Global Moderator KerokeroCola Donor

6 months Later...

11. Unread #6 - Mar 27, 2011 at 11:19 PM
  12. Plznate
    Referrals:
    Sythe Gold:

Plznate Legend
    Do Not Trade

6 months Later...

Was a good member from what I recall, never had any issues and contributed well to the forums. I would support an upper lounge vote.

13. Unread #7 - Apr 4, 2011 at 1:08 PM
  14. Plznate
    Referrals:
    Sythe Gold:

Plznate Legend
    Do Not Trade

6 months Later...

No support gained.

< Requesting a pardon =] | Requesting a High Pardon >

Users viewing this thread
1 guest
Thread Status: