[Free] Kill3r0x4's free MMing!

Discussion in 'MiddleMan Forums' started by kill3r0x4, Feb 24, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Unread #1 - Feb 24, 2011 at 7:56 PM
  2. kill3r0x4
    Referrals:
    Sythe Gold:

kill3r0x4 Active Member
    Banned

Kill3r0x4's free MMing!
    MSN: [email protected] Always ask for a sythe PM!
    Vouches: http://sythe.org/showthread.php?p=6291642

Hello fellow sythe members!
    I am kill3r0x4, I have been a member on these forums since 2007 and so far have done over 20 trades. (got vouches for around 1/2 of them), I'm also active on RSPortal.
    I am currently doing Free MMing because I have run out of things to trade (except auth codes which are not allowed on sythe), because I have nothing to trade I would like to increase my vouches by MMing trades for people. I know that I am not trusted alot on sythe but I have attached my vouch thread and I will vouch any trade, small or big!

Contact Info
    Sythe/Rsportal PM: kill3r0x4
    MSN: [email protected] (email verified!)
    Teamspeak 3: 85.236.100.27:17387 (my own server)
    I am in the GMT timezone and im usually awake 11am-2am on weekends.
    3pm - 1am on weekdays.
    VOUCHES: http://sythe.org/showthread.php?p=6291642

Trades
    RSGP for Paypal - Buyer and seller give me the runescape gold and paypal money and I swap them over. A simple trade.

Account for RSGP - The seller gives me the account details, I then log in and verify and change the password. The buyer then gives the seller (or me) the rsgp, if the seller gets it then they verify and the account goes to the buyer. If I recieve the rsgp, they will both be swapped at the same time.

Account for paypal - The seller gives me the account details, I then log in and verify the account and change the password. The buyer then sends the money to the sellers paypal (or mine) and the seller verifies then the account details are exchanged. If I recieve the paypal money, I swap them over at the same time.

Account for Account - Both people give me the accounts, I verify and change the passwords, then swap the owners over.

RSGP for RS membership - Both people give me the RSGP/Membership pin. I then log into the buyers account (via teamviewer) and activate the pin. I then give the seller the buyers RSGP.

Paypal for RS membership - Both people give me the Paypal/Membership pin. I then log into the buyers account (via teamviewer) and activate the pin. I then give the seller the buyers money.

The 'fillout' bit.
    You can add me on msn or contact me another way before, but before the trade goes ahead please post or PM this form to me:
    Code:
    *Your Email:
    *Other person's Email:
    *Type of trade:
    *Do you agree to kil3r0x4's T&C?:

Terms and conditions!
    * - I am not held responsible if a trade goes wrong after it happens.
    This includes chargebacks, recovers or scams. I am only here to make the TRADE safe for both of you.
    * - I am not responsible for any bans that you have recieved as part or RWT or another Runescape offense.

Vouches!

3. Unread #2 - Feb 24, 2011 at 9:42 PM
  4. nsakhil
    Referrals:
    Sythe Gold:

nsakhil Apprentice

i would use his services, he sold me a good wow acc

5. Unread #3 - Feb 25, 2011 at 1:45 PM
  6. FireZ
    Referrals:
    Sythe Gold:
    Detective Top Striker Sythe Awards 2013 Winner Sythe's 10th Anniversary Heidy Not sure if srs or just newfag...

FireZ BRZ Club Member (2014)
    Retired Administrator Highly Respected

Banned for keylogging and account recovering

< Gman's Free MMing Services (Read!) | Sam Ilbey's Free MM Services! >

Users viewing this thread
1 guest
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

Adblock breaks this site