Vulge's High Pardon - Staff Opinions.

Discussion in 'Dispute Forum Archive' started by OpinionsAboutVulge, Feb 8, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Unread #1 - Feb 8, 2011 at 10:56 PM
  2. OpinionsAboutVulge
    Referrals:

OpinionsAboutVulge Guest

Dear staff of Sythe, Vulge here.

I am requesting that at least a couple of different staff members could post their opinions about me being pardoned, not just FireZ. I know I posted a Pardon yesterday, but the only opinion I got was from FireZ.

I've been banned for over 6 months now. I was banned by Angelmax, who banned me for Ban Evasion. The whole incident about Ban Evading has been cleared up within staff members. After hours of talking to Moderators and going on web cam to prove it wasn't me. it was proven that is wasn't me who had been banned on Sythe using the same IP address. It was my brother, who was banned for Advertising. In the end, I was told my ban was because I am responsible for other users on my IP address.

The mod who cleared this all up, was FireZ. I spent over 2 hours talking on MSN and Webcam to him, and it was proven it wasn't me. FireZ then changed his mind about my ban, and posted on my first dispute saying it was a mistake. BUT then around 5 minutes later, I looked at my dispute and FireZ had removed his original post, and made a new post saying that I should stay banned. I would like to know why FireZ changed his decision.

Anyway. Over the long time I had been at Sythe, I had earned a lot of trust and reputation for being a very trustworthy person. I never, and i mean never, broke ANY rules while I was at Sythe. I completed over 100 trades while at Sythe, and earned over 70 vouches. My vouches can be found here: http://sythe.org/showthread.php?t=818593&highlight=vulge

I was also a very sociable person on Sythe. I enjoyed going on ******** with other members of Sythe, I even had some hilarious conversations and times on webcam with Finn.

But overall, I would like to ask for a pardon and everyone's opinions about my ban. I will put all of my responsibility in making sure nothing stupid happens off my IP address. I will also promise that I will NEVER break any rules on Sythe, I never have, and I don't plan on it.

Best Regards.
    Thanks for reading.
    Vulge.

3. Unread #2 - Feb 8, 2011 at 11:19 PM
  4. FireZ
    Referrals:
    Sythe Gold:
    Detective Top Striker Sythe Awards 2013 Winner Sythe's 10th Anniversary Heidy Not sure if srs or just newfag...

FireZ BRZ Club Member (2014)
    Retired Administrator Highly Respected

Scram. You were ban evading within the last month or so AND I NEVER SAW YOU ON WEBCAM nice way to lie yet again. I knew I was right not supporting your unban, thanks for further proving it.

< cannot creat account | Only place to post, cant create! >

Users viewing this thread
1 guest
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

Adblock breaks this site