Goldish Essence Service

Discussion in 'Buy RuneScape 3 EOC Gold (WTS threads)' started by Goldish, Jan 12, 2011.

Goldish Essence Service
  1. Unread #1 - Jan 12, 2011 at 10:46 PM
  2. Goldish
    Referrals:
    Sythe Gold:

Goldish Newcomer

Goldish Essence Service

~~0/5 MORE FREE 24HR SESSIONS AVAILABLE!~~

Get super fast gold and XP for one cheep price!

Hi all! :D

I'm new here as you may be able to tell, I wanted to make service that constantly bots (using RSbots, kMiner) up to 10 accounts simultaneously, I have 2 computers both of which are 6 cores, I could go on with the specs but suffice to say 10 accounts will be the current cap as to how many bot I will run at once.

Unlike most other sellers on these forums I do not offer GP/$ prices, I offer Time/$ prices, I will bot your account for a 24 hour time period at Varrock essence mines. Most accounts will make between 2-3M in that 24 hour period (depending on your mining level, pickaxe etc). If an account has 99 mining and dragon pickaxe you can make up to 5M/24HR.

Most huge gold selling websites (gold4RS, mmonice etc) will use rune essences farming as their "Gold Farming" method, these will be as cheep as 1M/1.12USD, the chances are high that you will get a better deal here!

PRICES:

12 Hours - $3 USD

24 Hours - $5 USD

48 Hours - $9 USD

96 Hours - $15 USD

(all payments are made via paypal)

[​IMG]

For all orders, contacts me via:

Email/MSN

[email protected]

~~~
    Due to the fact no one will trust me yet (I'm new and have no vouches) I would like to offer the first 5 accounts free 24Hour mining sessions, as long as they vouch on this page for me :D
    ~~~

PREREQUISITES :

1. You must be a member
    2. You must have 30+ mining
    3. You must have an appropriate pickaxe for your level, I suggest a rune pickaxe (21k)

RULES:

1. I will not be responsible for an bans, rest assured that the bot I am using is the number 1 bot currently available for mining

2. I will not start your order until I have revived money into my pay pal account

3. There are no refunds

4. There are no guarantees of how much gold will be on your account at the end of the time period you have purchased (note. most customers will not be unhappy with the amount of gold they will receive)

Please do not make an order on this forum (refer to contact methods above)

For any question (refer to contact methods above)

[​IMG]

http://www.rsbots.net/bots/AutoMiner-Pro/

VOUCH!

3. Unread #2 - Jan 13, 2011 at 12:14 AM
  4. muzza
    Referrals:
    Sythe Gold:

muzza Forum Addict
    Banned

Goldish Essence Service

2 things, one show a pic or description of the bot your using (as in a link to the actual bot itself).... and the other, this does not belong here rather it belongs in the 'skill training' section

5. Unread #3 - Jan 13, 2011 at 12:26 AM
  6. Goldish
    Referrals:
    Sythe Gold:

Goldish Newcomer

Goldish Essence Service

Happy? :)

Also this is a service for gold, the mining levels are just a free part of the deal

7. Unread #4 - Feb 9, 2011 at 5:53 AM
  8. Goldish
    Referrals:
    Sythe Gold:

Goldish Newcomer

Goldish Essence Service

bump?

9. Unread #5 - Feb 9, 2011 at 5:57 AM
  10. dropthatloot
    Referrals:
    Sythe Gold:

dropthatloot Member

Goldish Essence Service

I apologise if I am in anyway flooding or spamming a thread but I would just like to applaud the OP for actually taking some initiative.

< Selling 1.3B RSGP for $1,000 | [paypal] Selling Mills $1.3/M [trusted] >

Users viewing this thread
1 guest

Adblock breaks this site