My Final Dispute

Discussion in 'Dispute Forum Archive' started by videotwo, Apr 22, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
My Final Dispute
  1. Unread #1 - Apr 22, 2010 at 10:43 PM
  2. videotwo
    Referrals:
    Sythe Gold:

videotwo Newcomer
    Banned

My Final Dispute

I'm going to give the dispute forum one last try

First, I'll present the statements by skele that gives as grounds for my ban:

It would be suspicious, I agree. It's a good thing I never left the convo then. Even if I did, I hardly think that's grounds for a ban, but I didn't, so I'll continue. Though the buyer left, I continued talking to the seller, and I have more than chat logs as evidence.

Screenie of chat, not a log!!!
    [​IMG]

These logs are provided to get the full picture of the convo, but I do not consider them evidence. The screenie of the convo above should be good enough, and if any mod/staff/admin needs to log into my MSN to verify, I am more than happy to oblige. Ownedyours also wants me to add that any mod/admin/staff can login to his msn as well
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

Again, I did not leave at any point, and I was online when the seller logged off MSN. The buyer had initial doubts about the trade, but he said to go ahead with it anyway. He changed his mind again and left without telling me after I had received the info.

"That" is referring to the event that the seller did not provide as much information as expected. This is true, the seller did not provide creation details or membership info. The email of this is posted below, with sensitive information being hidden. However, the buyer told me that this was fine and to go through with it. He changed his mind later. Also, again, I never left after receiving the info.

[​IMG]

I told driveahonda to post on my behalf in the spam section since it seemed like a good way to contact skele_master directly, and divert the hours/days long process that the dispute process takes. Two of the images I posted were chat logs, one was of the actual conversation window. In the conversation window, he says "tbh I trust you over him". It is not edited, and again, I am offering any staff/mod/admin an open invitation to log on to my msn and check. I agree, it doesn't make any sense for him to report me as a scammer. The explanation I can think of is that he is mad that he had to find another buyer, and so he took out his anger by reporting me and the buyer.

Here is something else you may find interesting:

Here's the full thread:
    http://sythe.org/showthread.php?t=805341

This was posted on 4/21, days after this whole incident occurred. Obviously the seller has reason to believe that he still has his account. And he certainly does have reason; I NEVER LOGGED INTO THE ACCOUNT, I NEVER GAVE OUT THE INFO, I NEVER CHANGED THE PASSWORD, I NEVER LEFT THE CONVO AFTER RECEIVING INFO.

That above post should be grounds enough that I never scammed. Honestly, I don't even know what the accusation against me is. That I left the conversation? I don't think that's a crime, and I didn't anyway so it's irrelevant. That I edited chat logs? Nope, and you're welcome to login to my msn to check. Again, I have more than chat logs provided, I have an actual chat window. That I gave out the account info? There is no evidence of this, and the fact that the seller is still selling his account should be evidence enough that no one has touched his information but him. Initially the seller had posted a chat window where the buyer told him "We have concerns about your recoveries". This was after I received the info, but at no point had I given it to the buyer. The seller has taken down all of his pictures from the initial report, so I can't even link you to it, but the only reason the buyer said this is because the seller never provided full info, not because I passed any info along. Again, the seller is still selling his account, so clearly, even he doesn't think that anyone else has the info.

I'd just like to end with a reminder that the buyer in this trade, ownedyours, also did nothing wrong. None of his disputes have been answered and I hope he has not been forgotten in all of this. I would also like to thank you for your time skele_master, I understand that you are just doing your job, but I really think that this whole situation deserves a solid second look. Thank you

Video

3. Unread #2 - Apr 25, 2010 at 9:15 AM
  4. Skele
    Referrals:
    Sythe Gold:
    Tier 1 Prizebox

Skele Heartbreak Kid
    $100 USD Donor Crabby Retired Global Moderator

My Final Dispute

We've reviewed your case in the staff lounge and have decided to unban you and OwNedYOuRS.

< Banned from Market | TWC - A little misunderstanding here.... >

Users viewing this thread
1 guest
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

Adblock breaks this site