Badger191, Scamming 2 people.

Discussion in 'Archives' started by r0fl owned pl0x, Jan 4, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Unread #1 - Jan 4, 2009 at 4:31 PM
  2. r0fl owned pl0x
    Referrals:
    Sythe Gold:

r0fl owned pl0x Guru
    Banned

Ok,
    4-5 Days ago I traded 'cswilson/Nikor0x'. I traded him my lvl 72 Death Knight, For his lvl 80 Warlock. Wilson then trades the 72 Death Knight to 'Badger191'.

Either yesterday, Or friday mid day, the 80 Warlock was recovered by the Original Owner (not cswilson) I told Wilson I was going to recover the DK, Until Monday so he could call Blizzard and fix everything. Badger191 got mad because, He had possession of the DK at the time. Wilson told badger he would be willing to give badger his warrior back. Badger later that day recovers his warrior from Wilson, And then refuses to give me or Wilson the Death Knight back.
    Badger did admit to me he recovered the Warrior from wilson, But at the time I was not thinking, and did not bother to take a pic of it. I told badger if he didn't give me or Wilson the DK back, I would call blizzard monday, And forcefully take it back, and report him.
    Badger later deleted the Death Knight, and the lvl 66 Alt hunter off of the account. (they no longer appear on armory). I did not want it to come down to this, But I guess I have no choice. There isn't mcuh proof, But I hope its enough to have something done. I will have the DK back by tommorrow.

This is wilson/nikor0x Saying badger did recover his warrior:
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

This is me giving badger 1 last chance to change his mind, and he refuses and admits he scammed (in a non sarcastic way):
    http://img134.imageshack.us/my.php?image=badger2my1.png

3. Unread #2 - Feb 12, 2009 at 9:59 PM
  4. Giddy
    Referrals:
    Sythe Gold:
    born 2late 2 explore the earth b0rn 2soon 2 explore the galaxy born just in time 2 browse sith d0t org Oktoberfest 2013 The Mortyest Morty Pokémon Trainer Heidy (2) St. Patrick's Day 2014 Lawrence Christmas 2015 Christmas 2013
    Halloween 2015 Two Factor Authentication User Spam Forum Participant

Giddy Legend
    Prince Yobabo Retired Global Moderator

Not enough proof, sorry.

< Lol | for($bush=1;$bush<=$obama;$bush++) >

Users viewing this thread
1 guest
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

Adblock breaks this site