[Guide] How to do Twilight Hack For Wii

Discussion in 'Archives' started by Jeff 2 Nasty, Sep 10, 2008.

1. Unread #1 - Sep 10, 2008 at 11:15 PM
  2. Jeff 2 Nasty
    Referrals:
    Sythe Gold:

Jeff 2 Nasty Forum Addict
    Banned

Welcome to my thread on how to do the infamous wii Twilight Hack.
    Well, I dont expect many of you to have any clue what this is but ill explain anyways.
    The twilight hack is a way of softmodding your nintendo wii to add applications, emulators and/or Operating systems.
    All you need is a copy of
    Legend Of Zelda Twilight Princesshttp://media.photobucket.com/image/twilight%20princess/Kevv06/zeldatp_wp_1280.jpg?o=5, You must have at least gotten to the first save in-game.
    Look at the serial on the ring of your twilight princess disk to verify which save you will need for later
    [​IMG]
    And a Sd Card As of right now limit is 4gb max I prefer using memory card adapter when inserting sds so it doesnt get lost.
    [​IMG]
    and a Nintendo Wii Of course.[​IMG]

Once you have all of these items you can now begin to prepare everything for the hacking part. Let me explain the difference between soft-modding and hard-modding to you. Soft modding is where you dont have to open the console to enable whatever you wanted to do. Hard-modding is opening console and most likely adding a mod chip. Well what we're doing today is soft modding so if anything happens you still have your warranty.

OK Now Lets Start.
    First of all format your sd card to make sure nothings on there and also the wii Fat and Fat 32 Both Work.
    [​IMG]
    Well The Link To The Save You Will Need Is Here

KK Now Unzip it to the root of your Sd Card make sure you have played up to the first save in twilight princess which i believe is after the first few cutscenes.
    Also add whatever you wanted to use .elf,.dol onto the root also this is the file the twilight hack loads up
    Once you've done that you may remove the sd from the computer and insert it into your wii
    [​IMG]

Once your at your wiiHome you must head over to options Data management and then Save Data and make sure to click wii , also if you had this game and wanted to keep your save data i suggest backing it up to another sd before doing this because your save data will be gone forever.

OK once your past that phase you must now locate your Zelda save file and Erase it from your wii's memory. Now you copy the save from your sd onto the wii to replace the old one. Ok now insert the game and once you get to the load save screen pay attention because this is the most important part. Remember the serial you got earlier this is how you know which twilight save your supposed to use check it again to make sure you pick the right one.
    Once you've properly loaded you can activate the twilight hack either 1 of two ways walk backwards or speak to the man in front of you.

Well Thats all folks if theres any problems post here ill try to help when i can. Also if you guys feel this is not my guide i can prove to you that i did not steal it and i wrote it myself. Thx guys for allowing me to post a guide here.
    Rate Guide ill be adding more pics tommorow as it is very late here and i have skool in the morning.

3. Unread #2 - Sep 11, 2008 at 1:16 AM
  4. insanosky
    Referrals:
    Sythe Gold:

insanosky Guru
    Banned

im going to try it =P... i hope his works

5. Unread #3 - Sep 11, 2008 at 6:43 AM
  6. Jeff 2 Nasty
    Referrals:
    Sythe Gold:

Banned

It does work and i can confirm my success on my wii and i will be posting another guide when i get home later which tells how to use this channel to access all of your emulators and stuff instead of going through the twilight game all the time

7. Unread #4 - Sep 11, 2008 at 7:18 AM
  8. idkaboutthis
    Referrals:
    Sythe Gold:

idkaboutthis Guru
    Banned

ill try it, i blame you if my wii stuff up. jokes. lets hope it works.

9. Unread #5 - Sep 11, 2008 at 9:39 AM
  10. Rawr
    Referrals:
    Sythe Gold:
    Pokémon Trainer

Rawr Addict.
    Retired Sectional Moderator $100 USD Donor

Pretty decent guide, once again your layout needs a lot of work.

11. Unread #6 - Sep 11, 2008 at 4:40 PM
  12. Jeff 2 Nasty
    Referrals:
    Sythe Gold:

Banned

lmao rawr please teach me how to do it i would appreciate it i dont know how to organize the codes

< Buying|Initiate|Pure|Funded|Good|Quest|RFD|MM|LC|R ECRUITMENTDRIVE| | Trading Level 91 for Level 3 Skiller >

Users viewing this thread
1 guest

Adblock breaks this site