- The main idea is to make a server that is fun to play, with an active wilderness where taking risks will pay off, a server which has reachable goals of max stats and obtaining good items, without damaging the economy and value of obtaining high end items such as Rune.
- The xp rates will be x2, and x2.5 for subs, with an additional 0.2 in wilderness. Later on we will add even more additional xp in wild, the deeper you go - the more xp you get. I know alot of people get scared away by "lower xp rates", but the problem isn't really the lower rates, the problem is that private servers have lead you to believe that you NEED 99 in every stat when in actual fact you don't, people seem to have forgotten the good old RSC days when you would go PK at RR even if you were just 82hp, you would gather a team and just go out and PK and have fun. Fact is you can play the game without having to be 99 in every stat.
- To motivate players to go to wilderness we have put the best training spots, rune rocks spot, farming spots, etc, in wild. You will also find a few surprises in this new landscape, but it's all up to you to explore.
- We believe a good staff is perhaps the most vital part of a servers success. We will pick our staff team very carefully, and if any mod misbehaves the slightest - we won't hesitate to take action.
- We intend to maintain and update the game frequently following the guidance of the community, without introducing features which are unwanted.
- Upon launch we will currently have three custom areas, being:
- A whole new wilderness: A new wilderness area for players to explore and train at.
- A subscribers island: An area for those who choose to subscribe to train at.
- A new main town: A centralized area for players to shop, bank and leap into action.
The idea is to ensure players have something to do upon reaching high end stats, adding incentives such as the best spots in the game for skill and combat based training.
We'd like to thank all our players for sticking with us in the beginning even tho there has been a rough start with a lot of bugs to be fixed. We're constantly working to update and improve the server in the direction that you players want.
Thanks, if you have any questions about the server don't hesitate to ask and I will answer in the best way I can.
Have a great day,
Written by Linus