Selling $15 iTunes Gift Card Code | PP
I am selling a $15 iTunes card and I'm looking for paypal. I can offer proof (pics), and will send the code over PM. I am looking for $10 OBO Paypal. I will go first to highly repped members
"99% of Sythe.org are scammers. If you're the other 1%, you don't need a f*cking signature to claim it!"
Last edited by dafishanator : 06-18-2012 at 04:59 AM.