Here is a list of vouches, screenshots and other questing related things that I have accomplished. Information and FAQs below:
Originally Posted by peterr123
YOUR AWESOME MAN
2 thumbs up for QWINK! did MM in 2 hours for me, FO FREE!
... trusted with 5m in the bank!
Originally Posted by lordzsolt
Vouch for Qwink, didn't touch my 20m bank while he was doing defenders for me.
Originally Posted by Ergonomics
Made my first ever Sythe trade with him, and he spent almost an hour walking me through everything. Very patient, very polite, and very helpful.
Originally Posted by Anji
GIANT VOUCH FOR QWINK !!!!
Finished Nomad's requiem minimum time and a friendly guy
VERY TRUSTWORTHY !!! hope to be doing business once again soon
Why pick me?
Originally Posted by Hasy
defo geting more orders in future
-Because of how small my questing business is, I can swiftly and effectively complete quests for you at lower prices than a company that has to split profits between multiple people.
-I have been trusted with Hundreds of Millions of gold in total, and have done jobs for a couple of users with wealth in excess of 100m!
-I've been playing Runescape for 5+ years in total! This means that my level of experience is extremely high and you will almost never have to worry about deaths or loss of items while questing!
The price of quests are noted in both RSGP and Paypal. Also note that this is just a guideline.
The price will vary depending on both difficulty and length, as well as the stats of your account.
Novice: These quests are usually around 600k RSGP.
Intermediate: These quests are usually around $2m RSGP.
Master: These quests are usually around 6m RSGP.
Grandmaster: These quests are usually around 8m RSGP
As a professional quester, you can trust me with your account. I do not wish to steal people's items and risk losing all my trust on Sythe.
Questing is something I enjoy, and one of the only reasons I play Runescape any more. The payment is only because I dedicate time to questing which could be otherwise used as a source of income.
You are expected to look after your account though. Here is a list of some things I would like users of my service to do:
- Use a temporary password whenever you are letting anyone on your account. When you aren't letting someone do a service for you, your account should have a strong and secure password.
- If you aren't the one to add me, then ASK FOR A PM. If you are added by an account that looks like '[email protected]' and get scammed, IT IS YOUR OWN FAULT. There are people out there who make false accounts that look like trusted questers just to scam people. It is also good policy to ask for a PM regardless.
- Use strong recovery details
- Register your email address to your Runescape account
The reason I added these is so that you do not get hacked or scammed. If you do get hacked, the responsibility lies with you. I maintain a secure computer so that hackers can not gain information I store and use and accusations will not be tolerated.
- Do not accept any questing from people adding you on MSN without a PM. These WILL be imposters. I will NEVER add anyone and REFUSE TO PM.
- I do not refund once questing is completed.
- I must have full bank access unless the quest is very simple. Often quests require multiple trips and so I will need to bank.
- Do not spam this thread. All spammers will be reported.
- The only paypal address you should send money to is: [email protected] - Any other paypal and you will not get questing done for you. This is also my only MSN address.
- Paypal cash must be given as a gift. Anything else will be rejected and not refunded. This is to avoid me getting scammed. It has happened before when a person tried to claim back his payment. On that occasion I personally wrote to paypal to get my money back and the person in question was prosecuted.
- You must only talk to:
on MSN. You are expected to add me but I occasionally will add you. Make sure to ask for a PM
I have the right to refuse anyone that I want. There are a number of reasons for doing this.
There is a keyword or phrase that will be changed once in a while. If you say the keyword before ANYTHING else on MSN then you'll get a nice 20% discount! This doesn't stack with any other discounts I'm currently running so don't be cheeky
This Month's key word, ending 1st September 2012 is: "Gimme dat discount son!"
Q: Will you do DT for me?
A: Yes if you have the right stats!
Q: Is under 43 prayer ok for DT?
A: No, it is much to much hassle to find a good blocker.
Q: Can you do Nomad?
A: Definitely yes!
Q:Will you go first?
A: Yes, if you're reasonably trusted. If not we can either go half-half or work something else out on MSN
Q: When can you start?
A: If I'm talking to you I'm probably not busy. Just add me on msn and we're good to go!
Q: I need X done. How much?
A: Please check the quest pricing above for a *rough* price. Chances are the quote will actually be cheaper than the guide so talk to me for the real price.
I prefer msn for talking because the Sythe website is clunky and hard to navigate. Please leave your MSN when you post or add: [email protected]
. If I add you ask for a pm and link me to your sythe profile