Sythe     Register     FAQ     Members List     Calendar     Mark Forums Read    

Sythe  
  Cheap RS Gold Store
[$2500 Donor]Earn $3k+ Monthly! Minimal Work![1200+ Vouches]

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 03-16-2012, 07:20 PM
Whether you think you can, or think you can't, you're right.
Arcus Isidar Donor Sythe Verified User

Referrals: 23

Two Factor Authentication User Shitting Rainbow Extreme Homosex Sythe RSPS Player MushyMuncher Sythe Awards 2013 Winner Le Monkey
Default [$2500 Donor]Earn $3k+ Monthly! Minimal Work![1200+ Vouches]

Arcus's MSN: [email protected]
RSTrader1471's MSN: [email protected]

Arcus Isidar & RSTrader1471's
Online Money Making Guide!

Earn $3k+ Per Month With This Method

This is the same guide & add-on as RSTrader1471 was selling here: http://sythe.org/showthread.php?t=1222519
We're now in a partnership.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scottay View Post
Verified. This guide is a detailed explanation of a method to 'flip' certain virtual items by buying them on certain sites and selling them on others. The guide clearly points out what sites to use to buy and sell said items and approximate price estimations. Without going into too much detail, this guide is no 'get rich quick' all-in-one solution, yet it examines a certain business that has potential for profit if one is prepared to invest the time.

Quote:
Originally Posted by KerokeroCola View Post
I read RSTrader's guide when I was OGV. It shows a very promising method of taking advantage of a market niche. Like Scottay said in his official review, it shows great promise of "flipping" a particular item and shows many ways of doing so. If Runescape some day dies, I'm definitely looking into getting invested into this full-time.

10/10 for sure.

Quote:
Originally Posted by n4n0 View Post
Vouch for this guide. RSTrader gave me a copy to review, and although I haven't used it, I skimmed over it and it's a solidly written guide as far as I saw. I may end up using it one of these days, but for now I have no desire to. You can definitely buy this with confidence.
Introduction:

With the ever growing internet expanding each day, there are more and more oppurtunies which will arise, enabling you to earn some good money online. As more and more people create websites, especially Wordpress sites, there are great ways we can earn a great amount of money online, legitimately ofcourse!

I have managed to find a great way of earning money online. Although you do need to do some work, It's nothing compared to how much money you will be making from this method. The amount you make will differ, but I am positive that all of you can make at LEAST $150 in your first week, which will start increasing once you get use to the method.

Guide Information:

The guide is 20 pages long, containing over 2500 words, as well as 13 helpful images.

~White Hat Method
~Noob Friendly
~Low Requirements
~Helpful Tips Included
~Helpful Images Included
~Great Profit Making Sites Shared

Requirements:

This guide has very, very low requirements which is what makes this method more effective.

The requirements are:

~PayPal Account
~Minimum Of $5 Start Up Cash
~Around An Hour Spare Time

Why Are We Selling This Guide?

The main reason why we are selling this guide is for you! We want to help you guys earn as much money. By selling this guide, we are in no way effecting the profits you will receive, nor are we effecting the profits we receive.

Terms Of Purchase:

~ We will not go first when selling the guide, I have over 1200 Vouches, and 90+ Copies of this guide have been sold.
~ You cannot resell the guide under any circumstances.
~ NO REFUNDS - CLEAR!
~ You cannot leak the guide under any circumstances - doing so will result in a permanent ban.

Guide Price: $60.00

For all purchases via paypal, you will need confirmation from rstrader1471 before I, or he can deliver the guide.
When purchasing with the buy now button, pm RSTrader1471 or email him at: ([email protected]) with the transaction I'D and he will send the guide ASAP.

For RSGP purchases, you will receive the guide instantly after the payment has been received.

Guide Add-on:

This item is a guide add-on. This add-on focuses on one forum which can earn you a lot of money. It continues on with the same method in our guide, it just goes into detail about one very popular forum which will guarantee you fast sales.

Requirements:

Same as the guide except you need $60 to use this add-on effectively.

Add-on Price:

$30

For all purchases via paypal, you will need confirmation from rstrader1471 before I, or he can deliver the guide.
When purchasing with the buy now button, pm RSTrader1471 or email him at: ([email protected]) with the transaction I'D and he will send the guide ASAP.

For RSGP purchases, you will receive the guide instantly after the payment has been received.

Previous Guide Reviews:

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrLuckyDraw View Post
I bought RSTrader's guide a while back, before it was verified, making me one of the first to get it. With lots of time on my hards and hard work, I managed to make my money back within the first day. As of now, 3-4 months later, the method works as if I had only bought it yesterday.

While balancing school, sports, friends, etc, I managed to make over 20x what I had paid.

Thanks to RSTrader and RSProd,
Quote:
Originally Posted by allen12 View Post
Alright, I have finished reading the guide. I haven't made any money yet, but this is simply because I've only spent about 10-15 minutes on it so far (due to lack of time). I, however, can grasp what this is going to be like from the guide itself, which is a good thing

- Evaluating rstrader's Description of Guide -
~(rstrader's description) (score/4)
~White Hat Method (4/4)
~Noob Friendly (4/4)
~Low Requirements (2.5/4)
~Helpful Tips Included (4/4)
~Helpful Images Included (3/4)
~Great Profit Making Sites Shared (4/4)

Everything is perfect in this guide except for the low requirements. The guide is user-friendly, helpful, full of visuals, and descriptive without being overly annoying to read. However, from what I understood from the guide it is difficult to make significant money with only $5 start-up. In theory, $5 is possible, but time-consuming to make significant money fro that. $20 is more realistic to make money, because at $5 it will take about 2 or so days to get that to $10

Also, the visuals/images could be a tad more descriptive in explaining the process. Most of the images describe how to do the method and not the method in the works. That's an improvement that the guide can improve on.

- Evaluating Support -

~(Criteria) (score/5)
~Trade Itself (5/5)
~Aftermath (5/5)
~Helpfulness (5/5)

The trade for the guide itself was extremely smooth and quick I vouched for him
Now every person who reads any guide is bound to have questions to ask, and rstrader was very nice and helpful in answering those to the best of his ability. This part is where some guide sellers fail, because all they care about is profiting from selling the guide and not for the welfare of the buyers. I applaud him for that

Total: 36.5/39 = A

It's definitely worth getting, in my opinion.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Random Citizen View Post
Recommend buying: Yes
Rating: 8/10
Additional comments:

The content of the overall guide is great. Very informative and full of info. This could EASILY bring in over $2k a month if you play your cards right. I personally have only had the guide for less than a week and already pulled in 50$ profit from just 2 days of actually using it, and possibly another 75$ tonight! So if you are on the fence about getting this guide, maybe this review will help you decide.
Quote:
Originally Posted by MarkCSNS View Post
Vouch for RSTraders. Bought the guide earlier and looked over it. Excellent way of making money. If you put the effort in it could make you HUGE amounts.

10/10 for the tips within the guide.
Quote:
Originally Posted by MrLuckyDraw View Post
The IRL Money Making Guide - Review

I'll try to explain to all who are interested in buying this guide, without revealing anything.
@ rstrader1471, if you feel I revealed to much, let me know I will take whatever you want down asap.

First off, ill answer:
Are you getting for what you paid for?

√√√ = completely true
√√ = mostly true
√ = kind of true

x = barely true
xx = Not true
xxx = Blatant Lies

White Hat Method: √√√
Noob Friendly: √√√
Minimal requirements:
Tips: √√√
Program info: √√
Guaranteed money making: √√
Helpful images: √√√
Profit making sites shared: √√√
Pages he specified(20): √√√
Amount of pictures specified(13): √√√
Length of Guide(2000 words): √√√

Overall guide legitimacy: 88% ( 29/33) √√√

How much money have I made so far?
Well, I've had it for around 3 hours and made $7.5
Pretty much half of what the guide cost me

What requirements do you need?

Well, you need to be patient, hard-working and overall quite coherent. Also, to make money faster, your gonna need a bit of cash on your paypal. Your gonna need money to make money.

Is it worth the money?
The price I got it for (30m/$15) was very reasonable. Since I made almost half of that back on the first 3 hours...I'd say yes

Do you need to be smart to make money?
Yes, if your retarded you won't make shit.

What was your impression of the guide?
Content of the guide aside, it was well-written whilst still being easy to comprehend. The layout of the guide is professional. I have found no major grammatical errors.

Ask rstrader any questions about the guide, and I'll try to give you my point of view, provided its alright with rstrader
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kinaesthic View Post
Very good guide, I've looked through it and it looks VERY promising, I encourage you all to buy this guide and take the advice very seriously!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Korbin View Post
Bought the guide, haven't read it yet though, but the trade went very well Big vouch for rstrader1471!
Quote:
Originally Posted by cutem2it View Post
Vouch. Probably one of the most inclusive moneymaking guides I've seen. I'll try to do it tomorrow and give results.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dionlaporte1 View Post
Bought his guide! Definitly not what you expect But will work guaranteed!
thanks!
Quote:
Originally Posted by The Black Tux View Post
Big Vouch! Bought his guide for $15! Legit person
Quote:
Originally Posted by Uchiha_Sasuke View Post
Vouch for RSTrader1471! I bought his IRL money making guide for 30M, went first, very smooth!
Quote:
Originally Posted by eclifox View Post
Great money and decent work=Good profit

Easy and quick payment Bought it off him
Quote:
Originally Posted by PistolBuddy View Post
Sold me a guide about making money legit and fast, thank you, .
Quote:
Originally Posted by mgt95 View Post
Big vouch for rstrader, bought guide off him for 15$. Received the guide almost instantly after i payed. Great guy to talk to, 100% legit trader cant wait to read the guide
Quote:
Originally Posted by RaTeL View Post
Big vouch for rstrader bought a money making guide off him for 24 mil. Transaction was successful and i look forward to doing business with him in the future!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Monstrocity View Post
Quick, fast, easy, good seller.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ancientt View Post
vouch for rstrader, bought his money making guide
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sycodelic View Post
Great guy, smooth transaction and very friendly. Highly recommended.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mosuckra View Post
bought his guide with no problems. vouch for Rstrader
Quote:
Originally Posted by lime soda View Post
Vouch, bought an interesting guide from him
Quote:
Originally Posted by AlexVsNex View Post
Vouch, bught his guide. He even went that extra mile so that he knew he would have a happy customer. Great guy!
Quote:
Originally Posted by freakyhair View Post
Vouch for RSTrader1471, bought his guide, went first, no problems.
Quote:
Originally Posted by pur3andy View Post
Vouch, got his guide. Have not read it yet but will reply in his selling thread with findings and hopefully earnings within a few days . Great guy, easy to talk to if you have any queries.
Quote:
Originally Posted by RSEvolution View Post
Bought the IRL Money Making guide from RSTrader, and went very smooth! The guide seems like it would actually be very profitable. A+!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Actaviosan View Post
Great deal, bought the IRL money making guide from him. Great service, a good person.
Thank you mate.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lefty RC View Post
vouch for rstrader! I went first and bought his for 30M! smooth and quick trade. thanks
Quote:
Originally Posted by Xhexk View Post
Vouch for rstrader! Very helpfull and kl guy to talk to!
Quote:
Originally Posted by -Ryan View Post
Vouch for rstrader, sold me his guide!
Quote:
Originally Posted by romanowski View Post
Vouch, bought his guide for 20m and its great
Quote:
Originally Posted by Raggy View Post
vouch for rstrader! Good stuff+++
Quote:
Originally Posted by dimkachum View Post
vouch for RSTrader1471! bought his awesome guide with no problems
Quote:
Originally Posted by traythemayday View Post
Vouch for RStrader, bought a guide for him and went first!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Earrow View Post
VOUCH for Rstrader1471 purchased a Guide from him! Went smoothly!
Quote:
Originally Posted by WISCONSIN! View Post
Vouch for RSTrader1471, I went first in buying his RL Money Making Guide. Very smooth trade, althought he was upset i caught him at the last second before he raised the price on the guide jk he was very nice about it. Great Trader.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rainbow Road View Post
Vouch -
I went first - Trade was fast and easy
Checking out the guide now, it's nice, and
is legit.
Quote:
Originally Posted by ar-ab View Post
vouch, I bought his guide + add on for a total of $30.98
Quote:
Originally Posted by Vanquish View Post
Vouch, bought his guide. Smooth transaction he sent the guide immediately!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pk Frenzyy View Post
Vouch, bought his guide
Quote:
Originally Posted by northern View Post
big vouch for rstrader,bought the guide and i am v-e-r-y happy ^.^
Quote:
Originally Posted by OffermeTHEprice View Post
big vouch for rstrader,bought the guide fast ,clean and received it in no time at all.Hes the man with the plan!
Quote:
Originally Posted by hint View Post
bought rstraders online money making guide and app earlier and can't wait to start reading it. he answered all my questions regarding his guide very quickly and was extremely nice.

can't wait to start reading and hopefully begin making some money.
Quote:
Originally Posted by zie View Post
Vouch, i went first and got the guide a minute later
Quote:
Originally Posted by iPurpleKush View Post
Vouch for rstrader1471! Bought his IRL money-making guide for 30m!
Quote:
Originally Posted by spicenoodles View Post
Vouch, Sold Me A Copy Of His Guide, Looking Into It!@@!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tobi_69 View Post
Received the guide promptly after paying.
Looks very promising.

Vouch.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Blueblues22 View Post
Vouch for Rstrader1471, bought a guide and the trade went smoothly. I would definitely do business with him again!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jiwi View Post
Bought the guide; haven't read yet, but for now, I can vouch for the method.

If I end up making any money from this, I'll repost a review.

Until then, you have my vouch <3
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bobcat View Post
This is cool and unique method of making money. For pro's who know to buy and sell this is a MUST guide
Quote:
Originally Posted by multiposition View Post
Vouch for rstrader1471, just bought his guide, everything went smooth
Quote:
Originally Posted by iBuyNSell View Post
Vouch for RSTRADER! Sent me the eBook's immediately, they are good - and he is very helpful!
Quote:
Originally Posted by rune View Post
Vouch for RSTrader1471, bought his money making guide trade process went smoothly with no problems, excellent communication.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Saiyan77 View Post
Bought the guide. A+ Seller.

Deal was done in less than 5 minutes! Huge vouch. Time to make some money.

+1 vouch.
Quote:
Originally Posted by shazman View Post
brought the guide quick sale very well written and detailed guide and you can easily make money with it!
Quote:
Originally Posted by dawnoffayt View Post
just bought the guide, went smoothly. =), excited to try out the guide
Quote:
Originally Posted by tacoboyy View Post
Bought the guide looks great cant wait until I actually begin making money!
Quote:
Originally Posted by gerges View Post
Vouch for rstrader1471 Sold me both the guide and add-on for a reasonable price , will give my feed backs soon !
Quote:
Originally Posted by Syntax_Error View Post
Paid for the guide + add-on - will post review when I read it
Quote:
Originally Posted by popple383 View Post
Vouch bought the guide
Quote:
Originally Posted by MingFs View Post
SUPER Vouch!!! Sold guide to me within seconds after payment. Guide looks promising; can't wait to start!
Quote:
Originally Posted by FeCoola View Post
Vouch guide just as described and WILL make you a lot of money, he even helped me walk through a little part of it, I highly recommend you get the guide
Quote:
Originally Posted by N Papadopulos View Post
Incredibly well written guide! Will be implementing technique shortly and will review/update with my results. Great trade as well! Thanks rstrader!
Quote:
Originally Posted by eefbartels View Post
Vouch for rstrader1474 for selling me his money making guide. I certainly was not expecting this method, but I am very excited to invest my time in it and hopefully in the first week the first $$$ will be made already! Thanks a lot rstrader1474!
Quote:
Originally Posted by rsaddictguy View Post
Overall the content of the guide is good. It includes a couple of silly errors that could be corrected if proof read.
The idea is great and I have been spending the last couple of days trying to make money. It is a unique idea with some great information on how to start making money. I have found it difficult to make money yet but there is definitely potential to profit.
Maybe not worth the $20 price.
7/10
Quote:
Alright rstrader, officially made back more than I paid for the guide
Quote:
Originally Posted by CarlosRS View Post
Vouch for rstrader, bought guide and sent it to me as soon as he got on.
As for the guide itself, after some scimming the idea looks practical and can of course make a profit. I will be experimenting with it for a few days and post my results on here. Thanks rs
Quote:
Originally Posted by Xempes View Post
Bought his guide! This is an amazing new method that I am very interested in trying out! Thank You Sir!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Berwin View Post
The guide provides a unique method of making money and provides precise directions for how to get started. It looks promising!
Quote:
Originally Posted by 'Riddickk View Post
Vouch! Bought a guide, went great. Thanks
Quote:
Originally Posted by Arcus Isidar View Post
This is a great guide, I have read it and would say this is something I wouldn't refuse to do if I ever needed the cash :P
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rohail View Post
Vouch for RStrader. I have received the guide and am now reviewing it. Looks nice so far
Quote:
Originally Posted by Draton View Post
Bought the guide, trade went well. The guide looks promising, so I am sure I will make my money back and more from this. I will go over the guide soon and begin using it, and message you on msn if I encounter any problems.
Quote:
Originally Posted by brainworks View Post
SEXY-PINK-VOUCH, got the test within 15 after payment. This guy is legit. The guide is legit. I'll report back as soon as I make some money =). A pleasure to do business with you bro!
Quote:
Still very pleased with this guide and continuing to make money thanks again rst
Quote:
Originally Posted by Duq View Post
Big vouch for Rstrader.

Just purchased his IRL money-making guide with the add on. He sent the guide promptly after payment and was a very pleasant person to deal with.

Haven't read it yet but I can't wait to read it and apply it. Thank you very much

Last edited by Arcus Isidar : 03-17-2012 at 01:29 PM.
Copy this message to clipboard
Old 03-17-2012, 01:29 PM

Two Factor Authentication User Shitting Rainbow Extreme Homosex Sythe RSPS Player MushyMuncher Sythe Awards 2013 Winner Le Monkey
Default Re: [$2500 Donor!] Earn $3k+ Monthly! [1200+ Vouches]

bump

Old 03-18-2012, 12:04 AM

bump@!

Old 03-18-2012, 12:23 AM
Newcomer

Arcus,

does this method of earning money involve setting up your own website? And does it require doing a certain series of actions over and over again in order to earn money? I May be interested, I am very short of money being student with no earnings. I have seen people buying the guide for 15$, is it still possible? Thank you very much for answers.

Last edited by xMattx1 : 03-18-2012 at 12:33 AM.
Old 03-18-2012, 12:27 AM
Ubi concordia ibi victoria
$200 USD Donor New

Referrals: 4
Send a message via Skype™ to MkarnRanger

Two Factor Authentication User

isn't this an illegal way and a violation to paypal rules?
Old 03-18-2012, 02:29 PM

You don't need a website and you don't need to keep doing the same actions. Sorry, $60 firm, the $15 price was when rstrader first started selling the guide.

No it's a legal method and doesn't violate any of paypal's rules.

Old 03-18-2012, 06:07 PM

Vouch, paid it and got it in ~10 minutes.

Pretty nice method even though it's not my style.
Old 03-18-2012, 09:47 PM

selling!

Old 03-20-2012, 12:32 AM

still selling

Old 03-21-2012, 03:10 AM
Apprentice

Do I have to be at UK or US to do this?
Old 03-21-2012, 10:31 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by CephaXz View Post
Do I have to be at UK or US to do this?
No it will work anywhere as it's done online.

Old 03-23-2012, 08:50 PM
Devils Advocate

Referrals: 6

Have RSTrader pay RsProd the money he owes him for the re-sale rights before you're allowed to sell this guide.

rs gold no confirmation for paypal users Cheap RS Gold Store