+++++ 'First' Wagers >> ONLY5% << Trusted RuneScape Dicing & Flowers +++++

Discussion in 'RuneScape Miscellaneous' started by Some Random Kid, Mar 14, 2012.

1. Unread #1 - Mar 14, 2012 at 5:09 AM
  2. Some Random Kid
    Referrals:
    Sythe Gold:

Some Random Kid Member

NOW MOVED TO:

[​IMG]

Exclusive to Mew2/First users:
    Sign up with the promo code "MEW200" and referrer "Phil" to receive 200 credits, instantly kickstarting your gambling career.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

[​IMG]

Runescape's #1 Dicing Clan

Host Applications are Currently: OPEN
    To Learn how you could become a host today, visit this topic on our clan forums:
    http://www.mew2-rs.com/community/showthread.php?2292-How-You-Can-Become-A-FIRST-Host!

What is "First"?

First Wagers is a RS community that has been dicing since February 2011 as the clan Mew2. Although we haven't been active on Sythe, we have grown to be one of the biggest and most trusted dicing clans in RuneScape, and wish to share our community with the members of Sythe!

First founded IRC Dice Dueling, and thus paved the way for all other clans. Our latest addition to our arsenal of fun, Precision Dueling, has proven to be popular amongst all of our bettors both large and small.

Unlike most dicing clans, the ranks in First only take 5% in commissions, and much of that is returned to bettors in our daily IRC, YouTube, and Forums giveaways, Drop parties, and other In-game events!

To dice with First, join the friends chat FIRST in-game, our IRC channel #First on the network irc.swiftirc.net, and come to our dicing spot in W2 at the grand exchange entrance!

Don't forget to join our community at www.Mew2-RS.com to find out more about upcoming events and giveaways! You can also find out more info on how to obtain a hosting rank!

We do TONS of Giveaways Monthly in the form of HUGE Drop Parties and Sweepstakes, and Multiple Giveaways Daily in the form of Jackpots and Bonuses for certain rolls! Every 6 Hours somebody in our IRC Channel #First wins 10M! To be eligible for the 6 hourly 10M giveaway, you must do 1 bet within that time frame, even if it's only 100k! We often do drop parties and trade away random items at our spot in W2 South GE Entrance! Idle in the FC "First" and the IRC Channel #First as well as keep up to date through our YT Channel "FirstWagers"!

Some of First's MANY past giveaways:

If you have any other queries, feel free to join our friends chat First in-game and ask! We have many tutorial videos on our YouTube Channel and support threads on our forums.

First is located in World 2
    [​IMG]
    Thanks to First for supplying this picture.​

First Lotto
    Billions in Prizes Monthly

This is all the information on our weekly First Lotto event. Before asking questions, please read through all of the information listed. If you have more questions after, please view the terms/rules of the lotto at this link: http://www.mew2-rs.com/community/showthread.php?3827-First-s-Weekly-Lotto!!

Obtaining First Lotto Tickets
    There are currently a few different ways to get lotto tickets:
    • Betting 1M+ and rolling 2 or 12,
    • Buying tickets from Silver Star+ Hosts. Tickets are currently 1M each,
    • Answering a question correctly in certain Trivia events,
    • Maxing in the First citadel, you must contact an admin to receive your ticket for this.
    • Future Method: Every 100 or so posts on our forums,
    • Future Method: Reaching a certain Win or Loss streak.
    If you have another way of earning tickets post below and we'll look in to them!

How the First Lotto Works:
    Every time someone rolls 2 or 12, First matches 5% of that duel's pot, adding it to the Lotto Prize. For every ticket won/bought, 'First' is also given 1 ticket. All tickets are stored in that order, so 1=Justin, 2=First, 3=Jimmy, 4=First, and so on. Every Sunday at 18:00 GMT-5 (Eastern) we will generate three numbers between 1 and however many tickets there are. There will be 3 winners, 70% - 20% - 10% of the pot each. If a number is a 'First' ticket, the Pot will be carried into the next week's pot!

All drawings use random.org and will be recorded live for everyone to see the actual drawing occur. Videos are kept up and linked in the weekly lotto thread on our main site!

Previous Total Pot Amounts:
    Lotto #1: 600M (Rounded Up)
    Lotto #2: 430M (Rounded Up) - 3rd Place won by First, 43M added to Week 3
    Lotto #3: 900M (Rounded Up) - 1st Place won by First, 630M added to Week 4 ~ Epic Pot on 5/20
    Lotto #4: Hasn't Happened Yet

Games First offers:

Dice Duels:

- 1 Person places a wager on a ranked host, another individual then calls this wager
    - The winner is determined by whoever rolls higher on 2 six-sided dice
    - Look at the commands section below for all commands related to Dice duels
    - Bets 500k and lower may be called by the host, no commission is taken on the wager

Precision Duels:

- Between 1 & 15 six-sided Dice are used, Depending on each players choice
    - Odds are dependent on what numbers are chosen, Combining both luck and skill into a single game
    - Once a wager has been placed and called, the duel is started in #First and a random "Target" is generated between 20 & 40
    - The winner is determined by who is closer to the "Target" number
    - The goal of the Callers is to choose a number of dice to bring them closest to the "Target", knowing that each dice can roll between 1 & 6
    - PD's brings a new "bonus" system, similar to the one we have in dice duels, where you can earn a jackpot prize by landing on the "Target".
    - Look at the commands section below for all commands related to Precision duels
    - Precision Duels were first introduced to RS at the start of March

Precision Dueling Video Guide:

Flower Duels: Method Subject to Change once issues are brought to light.

1. Find a host and tell them you wish to Flower Duel.
    2. Once you have places a bet, the host will ask "Hot or Cold", answer in the friends chat.
    3. Wait for someone to call the bet - the host will have the caller confirm they are aware they are "Hot" or "Cold".
    4. The host will then ask in the friends chat: "What are your IRC names, Player1 & Player2" - IRC is NOT required, but if you have IRC, say your name so your streaks/wins/losses/profit/etc are added to the tracker.
    5. After using the start command in #First, the host is given a FDR (Flower Duel Reference Number). They will type FDR: # Hot_Name Cold_Name in to the friends chat in-game, plant the flower, pick up in 5 seconds.
    6. Cold flowers are Blue, Purple, and Pastel (Mixed Purple). Hot flowers are Red, Yellow, and Orange. The host will replant if the flower is RYB (Red Yellow Blue mix), White, or Black.
    7. The host pays out the Hot or Cold player, depending on the flower.

Flower Dueling Video Guide:

- Screen shots are NOT enough evidence in the event of a flower duel dispute. It is recommended to record in case there is a misunderstanding or the host makes a mistake.

55 x 2 (Really 55x1.95):

- 55 x 2 Is a game type where you are facing the host
    - 55 x 2 is hosted on a 1 - 100 die in #First
    - Rolling 55 and above is the win for whoever bet - There is still 5% commission
    - Rolling 54 and below is the win for the host
    - Example: Bet 50M on a host, host rolls 56, you win 95M.

Tips and Tricks:

- Cleaned? Advertise with first, this can help earn you 500k / hour.
    - Take part in our giveaways, stay active in our community - this can help earn you prizes in our giveaways!
    - Add all ranks and set trade and public chat to friends - This removes the spam from other clans auto-typing and removes the risk of Imposters trading you
    - Don't bet your BANK! This is important, if you are aiming to win money try never to go more then half your bank. Know your limit & play within it!
    - Note that your rolls are always random, rolling a 2 doesn't mean you cannot roll another 2 straight after
    - Ask for confirmation if you are not sure you are trading a ranked host
    - Don't spam trade hosts - one trade will get their attention, please wait your turn!

Some Commands:

1. !Choose #, This is for precision dicing, plug in your chosen Dice count in for X ("!C #" works as well)
    2. !Roll, This command is used for rolling in Dice Duels
    3. !Event, !Winner #, These commands are for the 6 hourly/10m giveaway, .event tells you the time left until the winner is chosen, .winner # tells you the winner of the # set.
    4. !Score, !Profit, !Streak, These display your wins/losses/bets in first, profits / losses and your +/- streaks
    5. !Jackpot, if there is an active precision duel jackpot, this command will tell you what it is
    6. !Bonus, if there is an active dice duel bonus, this command will tell you what it is
    7. !Lines, will tell you how many lines of text you have typed in #First
    8. !Rank, !LHS, will tell you your rank on the profit high scores, and the lines high scores respectively.

- All commands work with "!" , "." and "@".
    - Most commands have an option to search other users, use the syntax "!command Irc_Name" to do so.
    - Using the "@" symbol for your commands will message the entire channel. Abuse will result in a ban from the IRC Channel #First.

Thanks to 02G for the Tips Section

FLAMING/ADVERTISING OTHER CLANS/HIJACKING THIS TOPIC WILL NOT BE TOLERATED! WE ARE NOT INTERESTED IN SELLING RANKS ON THIS THREAD, DO NOT POST ASKING FOR A RANK!

Please PM me on Sythe or Join the IRC Channel #AskFirst for any questions you might have! If you had a great experience with us, Post below!

Happy Dicing and Good Luck to All!!​

3. Unread #2 - Mar 14, 2012 at 2:32 PM
  4. Alliance
    Referrals:
    Sythe Gold:

Alliance Active Member
    Banned

Isnt dicing illegal now?

5. Unread #3 - Mar 14, 2012 at 2:38 PM
  6. 138maxed
    Referrals:
    Sythe Gold:

138maxed Apprentice
    Banned

Well, IRC dicing can't be illegal as it's no RS dicing it's just giving the money in RS, though I wont try it as IMO it's boring I rather do flowergame

7. Unread #4 - Mar 14, 2012 at 9:44 PM
  8. Johnbravo1
    Referrals:
    Sythe Gold:

Johnbravo1 Member

interesting, i'l have to try this out when i get the chance.

9. Unread #5 - Mar 15, 2012 at 12:24 AM
  10. lemon phat
    Referrals:
    Sythe Gold:

lemon phat Guru
    Banned

I actually tried these guys out today, after reading this thread but wanted to wait till after my experience to post about it. Spot was a bit hectic because of spam but I started low with 5m's and 10m's then decided I'd go a bit higher. I ended up betting 150m and losing it.. then I bet 300m and won (hell yes).They paid out the full 570m, (600m - the 5% commission). I've used other dicing clans before and they all did 10% so the 5% was definitely a plus.Overall I think I profitted around 130-140m or so in just one night and got some excitement other than the usual staking. I only did dice duels this time, and I'm going to give precision a try later this week. I'd definitely suggest using First if you like the whole IRC dicing thing.

Was truly an enjoyable time... I was talking to one of their silver star ranks, and he wasn't just some tool that sat there and farmed gold all day... he was a really nice guy and we actually got into talking about his pet cat :). (cat lovers... what can we say...)

anyways... try these guys out! I couldn't suggest a dicing clan any more than I already am. :)

[​IMG]

11. Unread #6 - Mar 15, 2012 at 12:46 AM
  12. PirateRSGP
    Referrals:
    Sythe Gold:

PirateRSGP Active Member
    Banned

Give it a go! I been with them for 3 weeks.

Go to Mibbit.com select swiftirc and nickname and connect!

-Crunk

13. Unread #7 - Mar 15, 2012 at 3:19 AM
  14. Dave
    Referrals:
    Sythe Gold:
    Discord Unique ID:
    Sythe Awards 2013 Winner Former OMM Detective STEVE In Memory of Jon Poker Chip Pokémon Trainer (2)
    Some like it hot

Dave Legend
    Legendary Steve Retired Administrator

Spoke with a host to get a feel of the maturity and such of the hosts themselves, the one I spoke to was well-mannered and not an asshole like many other flower/dice hosts.

Good luck to First.

15. Unread #8 - Mar 15, 2012 at 5:36 PM
  16. Pizza_Machine
    Referrals:
    Sythe Gold:

Pizza_Machine Forum Addict
    Banned

will check it out. .. gl with ur clan bro

17. Unread #9 - Mar 16, 2012 at 7:44 PM
  18. Johnbravo1
    Referrals:
    Sythe Gold:

Johnbravo1 Member

Ended up checking them out like i posted earlier. was greatly structured and the 5% was definitely a relief, I DIDN'T GET CLEANED BETTING THIS TIME!!

19. Unread #10 - Mar 17, 2012 at 1:39 PM
  20. Laptop65
    Referrals:
    Sythe Gold:
    Sythe RSPS Player Sythe Awards 2012 Winner Sythe's 10th Anniversary St. Patrick's Day 2013

Laptop65 Hero
    $50 USD Donor New

Enough, I will infract/delete any more posts on here that are spamming/flaming. Keep it clean.

21. Unread #11 - Mar 17, 2012 at 7:34 PM
  22. PirateRSGP
    Referrals:
    Sythe Gold:

PirateRSGP Active Member
    Banned

Nice one I like the help channel feature #Askfirst on irc. It helped me lots

23. Unread #12 - Mar 18, 2012 at 5:04 PM
  24. thegman
    Referrals:
    Sythe Gold:

thegman Forum Addict
    Banned

New First Wagers Signature thanks to Kinaesthic

25. Unread #13 - Mar 22, 2012 at 6:18 PM
  26. Some Random Kid
    Referrals:
    Sythe Gold:

Some Random Kid Member

Updated Thread with Newly Available Hot/Cold Flower Dueling!!

27. Unread #14 - Mar 25, 2012 at 7:28 PM
  28. lemon phat
    Referrals:
    Sythe Gold:

lemon phat Guru
    Banned

Epic clan :D All I can say... Again.

Just talked with a silver star rank for about an hour... He's actually a person! *gasp* and not just some mindless hosting fiend ;)

29. Unread #15 - Mar 26, 2012 at 7:54 PM
  30. taylor1234
    Referrals:
    Sythe Gold:

taylor1234 Guru
    Banned

Talked to the owner of the clan chat for a good while, and i can honestly say he is a very trustworthy guy as im sure the other hosts are. I have gambled several hundred mil in the clan chat, and have not had any worries of getting scammed. These guys are legit and they earned my vouch.

31. Unread #16 - Mar 26, 2012 at 8:37 PM
  32. lemon phat
    Referrals:
    Sythe Gold:

lemon phat Guru
    Banned

:p

Of coarse they're legit! Their ranks have hosted BILLIONS UPON BILLIONS OF Gp!

I really can't express enough how much of a die-hard fan I am I first. :):) practically doubled my bank. :)

33. Unread #17 - Mar 28, 2012 at 6:22 AM
  34. DarkNex
    Referrals:
    Sythe Gold:

DarkNex Newcomer

One word, AWESOME. The 5% commision is way better than the 10% that dragon dyce charges. And the hosts are fun to talk to, they actually joke around with you and interact with you which I really like. This fc is very professional and I recommend them over any other dicing fcs. :)

35. Unread #18 - Mar 28, 2012 at 6:33 AM
  36. Dragk1ller
    Referrals:
    Sythe Gold:

Dragk1ller Active Member
    Banned

wow epic, 5% commision ftw, made about 31m :D tyvm for telling everyone bout the clan!

37. Unread #19 - Apr 2, 2012 at 7:14 PM
  38. They be trippin
    Referrals:
    Sythe Gold:
    Discord Unique ID:
    Discord Username:
    Joe#0477
    Live Streamer SytheSteamer Oktoberfest 2013 UWotM8? Halloween 2013 St. Patrick's Day 2013 DIAF Sythe RSPS Player Extreme Homosex Gohan has AIDS

They be trippin They be Strippin
    Retired Sectional Moderator $200 USD Donor New

Going to try you out.

I'll see how it goes.

39. Unread #20 - Apr 3, 2012 at 10:52 AM
  40. Redgiant61
    Referrals:
    Sythe Gold:

Redgiant61 Redgiant61's AIO RS3 Service

might try this