TWC Request

Discussion in 'Report A Scammer Archive' started by Nickelodeon, Feb 7, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
TWC Request
  1. Unread #1 - Feb 7, 2012 at 7:50 PM
  2. Nickelodeon
    Referrals:
    Sythe Gold:

Nickelodeon Guru
    Banned

TWC Request

Basically this user is selling a 2011 MacBook Pro as stated on his title thread; I was pretty interested on it and ensured to read the whole thread. As we all know if both users feel like there is need of having somebody in the middle of the trade who can handle the trade better; one the users can ask for OMM and make it fair.
    zion_proto thinks that the item has to be shipped to the OMM and posts this on his thread:
    I pmed him with my offer through Western Union and I stated that I was willing to use an OMM or a trustworthy MM like TheBlackTux. Even though, he refuses to use an OMM saying that he will not ship anything without having any gold first which is kind of fishy; somebody firstly sending 1000$ plus to him. Afterwards, he confirms people sending 1400$+ to him first on PA.
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

Reason of the TWC: This could lead to a big scam of a good amount of money, somebody could trust him with his PA things, who knows.

3. Unread #2 - Feb 8, 2012 at 3:11 PM
  4. Giddy
    Referrals:
    Sythe Gold:
    born 2late 2 explore the earth b0rn 2soon 2 explore the galaxy born just in time 2 browse sith d0t org Oktoberfest 2013 The Mortyest Morty Pokémon Trainer Heidy (2) St. Patrick's Day 2014 Lawrence Christmas 2015 Christmas 2013
    Halloween 2015 Two Factor Authentication User Spam Forum Participant

Giddy Legend
    Prince Yobabo Retired Global Moderator

TWC Request

He hasn't done anything wrong.

5. Unread #3 - Feb 8, 2012 at 3:14 PM
  6. Karl
    Referrals:
    Sythe Gold:

Karl Devils Advocate
    Do Not Trade

TWC Request