Yeha X D is a scammer

Discussion in 'Report A Scammer Archive' started by jzz, Dec 21, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Yeha X D is a scammer
  1. Unread #1 - Dec 21, 2011 at 4:18 AM
  2. jzz
    Referrals:
    Sythe Gold:

jzz Newcomer

Yeha X D is a scammer

I offered a CS:GO beta 2 weeks ago and he replied almost instantly wanting to but it. He wanted me to go first as it was my first sale and he had many vouches. I agreed and passed him the key. He then claimed he was passing it to a friend. His 'friend' then claimed the key was invalid and I had scammed him. After 10 mins of convo, I decided it would be better if I recovered the key from Steam support and placed it in a dummy account and we go again.

He said to wait 1 day while he went to his friends house to check in person if his friend was being dishonest. The next day I contacted him again and he claimed his friend was lying and he then forced his friend to go with him to bank to transfer funds into his paypal account. He claimed it would take up to 5 days to transfer the money and he would pay as soon as it happened. I gave him the benefit of the doubt.

5 days later I contacted him and he still claims that he is waiting for the money and he will transfer the money to me tommorow. He wanted me to recover the game to his account and he would pay me straight away. I declined to do this and said that I would only agree if he waits for me to recover the key and we do it through a MM. He didn't want to do this.

I found out he was banned as well and asked him about it. He claims it was for evasion and it was a temporary ban.

3. Unread #2 - Dec 21, 2011 at 4:22 AM
  4. cosrob97
    Referrals:
    Sythe Gold:

cosrob97 Dong Dong
    Banned

Yeha X D is a scammer

Any proof?

5. Unread #3 - Dec 21, 2011 at 4:55 AM
  6. jzz
    Referrals:
    Sythe Gold: