smperfidelis is a scammer! fake mm service

Discussion in 'Report A Scammer Archive' started by kingfish95, Sep 29, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Unread #1 - Sep 29, 2011 at 2:31 AM
  2. kingfish95
    Referrals:
    Sythe Gold:

kingfish95 Active Member

Link to scammer's Sythe profile:http://sythe.org/member.php?u=307771

Briefly explain the trade:
    well i was selling a upgrade to to the trader he decided to get a mm which was smper he then kept trying to apply the upgrade himself but he was in wrong country and a few other problems so he told me apply myself he verified with (trader) which i linked below if it was okay he then told me it was and gave me info to his noob account (the mm smper did) i applied the upgrade showed him the picture and then he say whoa i didn't mean apply after telling me test the upgrade and the only way i could do that was to apply it myself which he never informed me it was a test account.

How they scammed:
    he never payed me for the upgrade on his noob account and he claims he would pay me soon but i really don't see how and still haven't received a payment

What time in the video does it show the user's msn:throughout the video

What time in the video it shows you giving the account/money/items: at 24 seconds

What time in the video does it show you not receiving the account/money/items: he never even gave me his runescape username.

http://sythe.org/member.php?u=313930 link to the trader profile so u can verify with him i was scammed by the mm.

video link
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pW9r4zmcx9g

3. Unread #2 - Sep 29, 2011 at 3:01 AM
  4. KerokeroCola
    Referrals:
    Sythe Gold:

KerokeroCola Hero
    Retired Global Moderator KerokeroCola Donor

The video doesn't show clearly the MSN addresses of those who were involved in the trade. I need a way to prove it was these people involved in the trade before I can investigate further.

5. Unread #3 - Sep 30, 2011 at 5:26 AM
  6. KerokeroCola
    Referrals:
    Sythe Gold:

KerokeroCola Hero
    Retired Global Moderator KerokeroCola Donor

SmperFidelis PMed me to point out that the "email address" says [email protected] which isn't his email. However, that listed display name can be changed and doesn't indicate what the real MSN address was at all. As it stands, the evidence is still inconclusive.

7. Unread #4 - Sep 30, 2011 at 6:20 AM
  8. n4n0
    Referrals:
    Sythe Gold:
    Poképedia
    Charmeleon Abra Gastly
    Tier 1 Prizebox (15) Live Streamer Pokémon Trainer (15) The Dark Side Oktoberfest 2013 MushyMuncher (2) Rupee (4) St. Patrick's Day 2013 Poker Chip
    Not sure if srs or just newfag... (9) Ninja Tortoise Penis DIAF St. Patrick's Day 2014 Cool Kid (6) Cook (4) Heidy (17) Halloween 2013 Village Drunk (8)
    Voluntaryist (3) We Are Legion (4) Penguin (9)

n4n0 Legend
    Village Drunk Legendary Heavenly Highly Respected

As of right now, there's really nothing we can do. I've spent about 20-30 minutes digging and looking for anything to link that email address to him, but I've come up empty.

9. Unread #5 - Sep 30, 2011 at 11:17 AM
  10. n4n0
    Referrals:
    Sythe Gold:
    Poképedia
    Charmeleon Abra Gastly
    Tier 1 Prizebox (15) Live Streamer Pokémon Trainer (15) The Dark Side Oktoberfest 2013 MushyMuncher (2) Rupee (4) St. Patrick's Day 2013 Poker Chip
    Not sure if srs or just newfag... (9) Ninja Tortoise Penis DIAF St. Patrick's Day 2014 Cool Kid (6) Cook (4) Heidy (17) Halloween 2013 Village Drunk (8)
    Voluntaryist (3) We Are Legion (4) Penguin (9)

n4n0 Legend
    Village Drunk Legendary Heavenly Highly Respected

I'm going to go ahead and label this as "Impostor/Insufficient proof."

If you have any more information to follow up on this, send me a PM, and I'll gladly investigate further.

< jimmy_beer is a scammer! | Get owned is a scammer >

Users viewing this thread
1 guest
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

Adblock breaks this site