Yep, Darkgroove strikes again..

Discussion in 'Dispute Forum Archive' started by Spyike, Apr 14, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Unread #1 - Apr 14, 2010 at 11:00 AM
  2. Spyike
    Referrals:

Spyike Guest

Request review of this infraction please. Is this really what we call acceptable behavior of a Sythe moderator? I have done nothing but continue to support Sythe and the members that request assistance for free. The thread this infraction was imposed in actually was over an issue where I was going to lose $100 that belonged to Sythe. How is acceptable for this moderator to instigate the conflict that leads to an infraction and continue to pose the question if I can be trusted? Is it typical that we should push members from this site that help it? These actions are the complete opposite of what I support and somewhere in the chain of leadership, I would hope someone would agree. Tell me his actions are perfectly acceptable and I’ll gladly accept another infraction for spamming the dispute forum. Am I Mad? No, I’m upset this moderator has started another incident and no action has/will been taken.

3. Unread #2 - Apr 14, 2010 at 11:14 AM
  4. Kadaj
    Referrals:
    Sythe Gold:

Kadaj You only live once, yolo.
    Banned

Your infraction is warranted in my opinion. The post was clearly flaming a member of staff.

You are not immune from punishments just because you help Sythe/Matthew out, and help with donations, you are still a regular member in my eyes.

None of your dispute has refered to your infraction, only questioning Darkgrooves ability to moderate. I'm not even saying this because he is a staff member, my response would of been the same if it was any other member/member of staff.

5. Unread #3 - Apr 14, 2010 at 11:16 AM
  6. Spyike
    Referrals:

Spyike Guest

This coming from a moderator that did nothing but contribute to the exchange of posts between myself and Darkgroove. AKA "Darkgroove's Bitch" Another opinion please.

7. Unread #4 - Apr 14, 2010 at 11:18 AM
  8. Kadaj
    Referrals:
    Sythe Gold:

Kadaj You only live once, yolo.
    Banned

As I've stated, I post with honesty. If I thought Darkgroove was in the wrong, I would of said so, so don't pull that one.

9. Unread #5 - Apr 14, 2010 at 11:20 AM
  10. Darkgroove
    Referrals:

Darkgroove Guest

I like it how when you dispute, you directly attack me and not the infraction. Very smart.

Now as Kadaj has already stated, donating, helping users etc. does not make you immune from the rules or our punishments. Again, the fact that you do it for free is irrelevant.

The topic regarding the thread was irrelevant. You were infracted for flaming another user of this forum. Stop trying to steer the spotlight off your infraction.

I instigated nothing. My first hostile post was in response to your post where you clearly indicated the belief that I was incapable of doing my job, and I should be receiving your advice before infracting people.

Just because you don't support users being infracted for breaking the rules does not mean moderators won't infract users for breaking the rules.

If you are being pushed away because you've received an infraction for breaking the rules, then that is your own problem/fault, and you need to deal with that issue yourself.

edit: Kadaj brought up valid points. You can't disregard what he's said just because you've created this thread. His post will be taken into consideration when your response will be given.

11. Unread #6 - Apr 14, 2010 at 11:21 AM
  12. Spyike
    Referrals:

Spyike Guest

So then you feel your support for my response in the thread was acceptable? As requested, an opinion other than someone not supporting/involved in instigating the infraction.

13. Unread #7 - Apr 14, 2010 at 11:26 AM
  14. Spyike
    Referrals:

Spyike Guest

So then you typically post the question if you should infract? Darkgroove it is all about you.. I have had three major flames since I have been here. One was with a Scammer (Harped) and the other two with you. I felt after our last conflict you would use better judgement than to find yourself in the same situation again. I have avoided you, why don't you do the smart thing and avoid me? Both of you were involved in this infraction. Please leave the thread to someone that can take an objective view of what really started it.

15. Unread #8 - Apr 14, 2010 at 11:28 AM
  16. SuF
    Referrals:
    Sythe Gold:
    Discord Unique ID:
    <3 n4n0 Two Factor Authentication User Community Participant Spam Forum Participant Sythe's 10th Anniversary

SuF Legend
    Pirate Retired Global Moderator

Disputes with large amounts of words annoy me. The whole thread is just a flame war. You just took to farther then the rest of them.

17. Unread #9 - Apr 14, 2010 at 11:30 AM
  18. Spyike
    Referrals:

Spyike Guest

Darkgroove.. Stop posting in a thread that is something you do not have the power to decide upon. You are the one making this turn into another flame war.

19. Unread #10 - Apr 14, 2010 at 11:31 AM
  20. SuF
    Referrals:
    Sythe Gold:
    Discord Unique ID:
    <3 n4n0 Two Factor Authentication User Community Participant Spam Forum Participant Sythe's 10th Anniversary

SuF Legend

^What?

21. Unread #11 - Apr 14, 2010 at 11:32 AM
  22. Spyike
    Referrals:

Spyike Guest

Then use the power to drop the gavel and close the thread.

23. Unread #12 - Apr 14, 2010 at 11:37 AM
  24. Darkgroove
    Referrals:

Darkgroove Guest

I posted in a joking manner (IN THE SPAM FORUM) whether I should infract a post that's not serious that's sitting in the spam forum. The point was to be ironic.

Again, it's ridiculous that you insist on supply information that has nothing to do with your infraction. We don't care if you had a flame war with a scammer.

Finding myself in the same situation? I'm not immune to being aggravated. I will respond when someone directly attacks my ability to moderate, much like I'm doing now.

Again, this has nothing to do with your infraction. Post something relevant that would make the staff think that you DIDN'T flame. Then, and only then, can the infraction be reversed.

Again, you are not running this dispute. Our opinions will be taken into consideration just like any other moderator who posts here.

25. Unread #13 - Apr 14, 2010 at 11:39 AM
  26. SuF
    Referrals:
    Sythe Gold:
    Discord Unique ID:

SuF Legend

This is also turning into a drama war. Just drop it. You went too far, and ending up flaming. Thats why drama wars end badly. Always.

< Infraction fo' spamming | Temporary Ban - Why? >

Users viewing this thread
1 guest
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

Adblock breaks this site