RuneScape Guide & eBook Sales Rules
1) Attempting to guess a guide is counted as spam. You will be infracted.
2) Do not post a thread requesting a guide. Instead, use the Request a Guide
3) Requesting a free guide to review it for users. You may only review a guide after you have purchased it
4) Do NOT sell ripped guides, you WILL be permanently banned from the guide marketplace and receive a one month site ban.
4a) Please do not sell an exact copy of a similar guide or a guide that is commonly made.
5) You cannot sell another user's guide unless you get their permission (resale rights). It doesn't matter if you purchased the guide, or found it free on another site. If you do have permission to redistribute the guide from the author, remember to give them credit!
6) Posts saying "I'll buy when it's verified"/"I'll review it for you"/"I'll take it for free" or anything along those lines will be infracted.
7) Check the Guide DNS List
to see guides that you are not allowed to sell.
The following is a list of guides that are NOT
allowed to be sold. Attempting to sell these guides will lead to an infraction and a possible forum ban from the guide section.
The following guides may not be sold:
- $0.01 Auth Guide
- 500k p/h fletching guide (just mith bolts, addy bolts, or broad bolts)
- ANY "BUYING GUIDE" THREAD
- ANY guide containing fraud!
- Alching guides
- Anything to do with Crystal Seeds
- Any unbanning guide
- Cooking using grapes + wine
- Dice game/trust/gambling guides
- Dragon/Kingly impling hunting
- Dragonscale method
- Enchanting bolts for exp/gp.
- Fire Arrows
- Flipping/Merching Guides
- Free auth guides
- Free pin guides
- Helm of neitiznot money making guide
- Jangerberries or whiteberries
- Mole Trading Guide
- Non-glitch Staking Guides
- Pineapple pizza house money making
- Recovering accounts guides
- Ring of lifes/Diamond rings
- Spirit Kalphite Money Making Guides
- Steam Battlestaffs enchanting money making guide
- Using crafting with onyx items
- Using fletching to make bows (u)