Originally Posted by Squishy2
Pking, the people who wore black armour in wilderness, and also just the whole concept of how the game was played. It seemed soo much fun, it was a shame that they removed RSC.. I had a big rant over the change and did a drop party :l
I was one of those guys rocking full black
Originally Posted by quard
The drop partys... draynor village the place to be XD
nah bro verrock museum, and edgeville general store or outside the bank was the shit for drop parties
Originally Posted by caffelatte
Certing and uncerting in Draynor.. that was awful.
This out of all of the things is something i DO NOT MISS.. certing coal and lobsters was sometimes more bothersome then actually getting the product..
- I remember when membership first came out and i begged my mum to get me one months membership, us aussies had to post the cash at the time.
- i remember wearing full black armour everywhere even thought i could wear rune
- I remember having 40 range and low combat used to rape in low wildy.
- i remember i paid 350k(ish) for my first r2h and i made the cash from grinding coal
- i remember equipting a rune dagger used to look like a r2h or rune long (scimmys were shit until RS2)
- I remember you would ask someone where port rimminton was , and you could be on the otherside of the world, and they would usually take you.
- I remember collecting unidentified herbs and giving them to a few high levels i knew at the time "shirelee" was one of them, she used to give me half of whatever i gave her in super sets or prayer potions
- i remember farming hobgoblins for the natures and going to skool the next day and bragging to my mates how i made like 30k lol.
- i remember ranging black dragons with like 60 range for weeks an never getting a dragon battle axe drop
- i remember the duping of the pink phats [ blues were not duped, it was pink unlike what the above poster has stated] , pinks where the rarest at the time, why would they dupe the 2nd rarest?
- i picked my santa up off the ground at the 02 xmas drop
So much other shit i could go on forever , now wen i log onto RSC is just facepalm i cant believe how small the screen is lol..