Originally Posted by Skele_Master
You make no sense. You state that you are the original owner of the account and if you know you didn't recover the account why would you give him a refund..?
Please show me where I said I was the original owner. Quoting my own thread:
Originally Posted by TT Owner
I have been collecting these for a long time, and here they are.
You seriously do not understand what I am saying, do you? This is my final attempt to explain things to you.
1) My Paypal account got limited.
2) My Paypal account got limited.
3) My Paypal account got limited.
4) I CAN DO NOTHING WITH THE MONEY EXCEPT A REFUND.
5) I CAN NOT BUY THINGS OFF OF E-BAY.
6) I CAN NOT SEND MONEY TO OTHERS.
7) I CAN ONLY FUCKING REFUND THE BUYER. IT IS THE ONLY OPTION I HAVE THANKS TO PAYPAL.
8) IT IS FUCKING USELESS TO ME.
9) The buyer is giving me $60 if I refund him, which is the only thing I can do with that money.
HERE IS MY POSITION:
If I do not refund -
I am stuck with money I can not use in anything except refunding the buyer.
I get an unhappy customer.
I do not make profit..
IF I REFUND:
I get $60
I get a happy customer
I get rid of something that IS USELESS TO ME. USELESS. PLEASE READ THAT WORD A FEW TIMES.
Before you make another post saying I don't make sense, re-read what I said.