Hey, I've made a collection of Fuskers\Bruters for private photobuckets in C#.
- Threaded (Up to 120)
- Album Fusker (Custom and Pre-Defined)
- Picture Fusker (Custom and Pre-Defined)
- .jpg, .png file(s).
- Save to a custom \ pre-defined location.
- Prints pictures \ pictures per hour.
- Preview of the last 20 pictures (Click to open in default picture viewer)
In short, the fusker starts with:
URL = http://someserver.photobucket.com/al...tory/someuser/
If album fusking, it will try:
URL = URL + album;
If sub-albums are found, it is added to the array for picture fusking.
If picture fusking, it starts with normal picture prefixes:
DSC0####.jpg, Me1.jpg, Photo001.jpg, etc. and increases numbers.
Downloads founds pictures.
Is this considered malware to the sythe community?
If not, I'd be more than happy to share.
It is WAY faster and more efficient than PhotoFucket, and NavaNet.