Maturity is demanded in this forum. Anyone that comes into this forum, berating people because of their problems, etc will be infracted, forum banned or worse.
This forum is for support with personal problems, where members can post their issue(s), seeking advice from the community. If you have other miscellaneous requests (e.g. technical support), please post here:
What can be posted here?
- Relationship issues
- Sexual issues
- Physical issues (e.g. embarrassing body problems)
- Social issues (e.g. friendship troubles)
- Mentality issues (e.g. state of mind/depression)
- Sexuality issues
- Self-identity issues
- etc. If you feel uncomfortable posting a topic here, please contact SuF
What are the forum specific rules?
Similar to Something for All, Personal Support & Assistance requires a certain degree of maturity. This is somewhere for people to post problems and receive genuine, mature responses.
- Treat posters with absolute respect. Even if you find their problem to be repugnant or unethical, do not judge them. You are not the person in question and have no real reason to be passing judgement either way.
- If you are responding to a topic, please post maturely and inoffensively.
- Please try to give quality advice, rather than usual, droning clichéd advice.
- If you advise the same thing as what has already been posted, you should feel free to quote the post and indicate that you support the advice offered.
- Don't accuse people of trolling no matter how "obvious" it may be. Report them instead.
- Try to use full sentences and proper grammar as we want people to feel comfortable reading what you are saying.
- Don't advise people to take drugs (mainly cannabis), it is illegal and can get them into trouble.