The Mark Steel Lectures
I don't know if anyone has seen these before, but they're brilliant.
Basically, an English man called Mark Steel presents a half hour show on an interesting person from history; people like Newton, Einstein and so on.
They're hilarious, and a perfect way to learn completely new concepts and ideas.
They're all available on youtube, here is a list of the people he's covered.
* S01 E01 - Lord Byron (7 October 2003)
* S01 E02 - Isaac Newton (14 October 2003)
* S01 E03 - Sigmund Freud (21 October 2003)
* S01 E04 - Aristotle (28 October 2003)
* S01 E05 - Charles Darwin (4 November 2003)
* S01 E06 - Karl Marx (11 November 2003)
* S02 E01 - Ludwig van Beethoven (5 November 2004)
* S02 E02 - Leonardo da Vinci (12 November 2004)
* S02 E03 - Mary Shelley (19 November 2004)
* S02 E04 - Thomas Paine (26 November 2004)
* S02 E05 - Sylvia Pankhurst (3 December 2004)
* S02 E06 - Albert Einstein (10 December 2004)
* S03 E01 Oliver Cromwell (23 February 2006)
* S03 E02 Charlie Chaplin (2 March 2006)
* S03 E03 René Descartes (9 March 2006)
* S03 E04 Geoffrey Chaucer (16 March 2006)
* S03 E05 Harriet Tubman (23 March 2006)
* S03 E06 Che Guevara (30 March 2006)