Re: Could someone help me out how to start playing LOL?
1) Learn the LoL terminologies.
2) Learn the structure of the game (strategies, team roles, combos, wards, etc).
3) Watch streams from high elo players to see how they play their champions. You'll learn a thing or two.
4) Learn which items to build. This will be a bit difficult at first, but if you can play all five roles, then you should have a general idea about how to counter certain items/champs and stuff.
5) Learn the five roles (AP Carry, AD Carry, Jungler, Tank and Support).
Also, do not buy runes until you're level 20.