* PSP2 IS THE NGP
* PS3 games are able to be ported to NGP in a matter of weeks
* Flash Memory Based
* 3G and WiFi
* "Super Oval Design"
* Size of the PSP1000
* 4-5 Battery hours on max settings for everything - better than the 3DS!
* UMDs are not compatible, only PSN-downloaded PSP games are.
* CPU ARM® Cortex™-A9 core (4 core)
* GPU SGX543MP4+
* Approx. 182.0 x 18.6 x 83.5mm (width x height x depth) (tentative, excludes largest projection)
* Rear touch pad
* Multi touch pad (capacitive type)
* Front camera, Rear camera
* Built-in stereo speakers
* Built-in microphone
* Six-axis motion sensing system (three-axis gyroscope, three-axis accelerometer), Three-axis electronic compass
* Built-in GPS
* Wi-Fi location service support
* Keys / Switches
* PS button
* Power button
* Directional buttons (Up/Down/Right/Left)
* Action buttons (Triangle, Circle, Cross, Square)
* Shoulder buttons (Right/Left)
* Right stick, Left stick
* START button, SELECT button
* Volume buttons (+/-)
* Wireless communications
* Mobile network connectivity (3G)
* IEEE 802.11b/g/n (n = 1x1)(Wi-Fi) (Infrastructure mode/Ad-hoc mode)
* Bluetooth® 2.1+EDR （A2DP/AVRCP/HSP）
* The application "Near" lets players see what other games players are talking about if they are around you
* LiveArea has a communciation function, and a live feed that shows what your friends are up to.
* Front screen is also touch capable!
* The graphics are PS3 quality!
* Out by this Christmas!
* There is a ranking system.. possibly achievements/trophies?
* Dual analog sticks - actual sticks, not just nubs! "Micro Analog Sticks"
* The controls of a SixAxis PS3 controller!
* Large screen!
* Front and back facing camera!
* Touch pad on the back can be used as an alternative analog stick. The rear touch panel is FIVE INCHES, same size as the game screen, so where you touch on the rear touch pad is where it is on the screen. Multi-touch capable.
* A new media format for games
* Little Deviants
* Reality Fighters
* Smart As
* Hustle Kings
* Gravity Daze
* Hot Shots Golf
* MHP3 is on it as well as the PSP
* Lost Planet 2
* Yakuza 4
* Dynasty Warriors
* Metal Gear Solid 4
* Dungeon Defenders
* Call of Duty
* Ape Escape
* Sly Cooper 4
ACQUIRE Corp. ALVION Inc. AQ INTERACTIVE INC. ARC SYSTEM WORKS Co.,Ltd. ARIKA CO.,LTD. ARTDINK CORPORATION ASCII MEDIA WORKS Inc. CAPCOM CO., LTD. CHUN SOFT CO., Ltd Codemasters Software Company Limited Crafts & Meister Co.,Ltd. CyberConnect2 Co.,Ltd. D3 PUBLISHER Inc. Dimps Corporation Edia Co., Ltd. ENTERBRAIN, INC. FromSoftware, Inc Gameloft K.K. Genki Co.,Ltd. Grasshopper Manufacture Inc. GungHo Online Entertainment,Inc GUST CO.,LTD. HAMSTER Corporation HUDSON SOFT CO., LTD. IDEA FACTORY CO., LTD. Index Corporation(Atlus) IREM SOFTWARE ENGINEERING INC. KADOKAWA GAMES,LTD. Kadokawa Shoten Publishing Co., Ltd. Konami Digital Entertainment Co., Ltd. LEVEL-5 Inc. Marvelous Entertainment Inc. media5 Corporation NAMCO BANDAI Games Inc. Nihon Falcom Corporation Nippon Ichi Software, Inc. NOWPRODUCTION, CO.,LTD Q Entertainment Inc. SEGA CORPORATION SNK PLAYMORE CORPORATION Spike Co.,Ltd SQUARE ENIX Co., Ltd. SystemSoft Alpha Corp. TECMO KOEI GAMES CO., LTD. TOMY Company,Ltd. TOSE CO., LTD. Ubisoft K.K. YUKE’S Co., Ltd.
Activision, Inc. Capybara Games Demiurge Studios Epic Games Inc. Far Sight Studios Frima High Voltage Software Kung Fu Factory Paramount Digital Entertainment PopCap Games Powerhead Games Trendy Entertainment Ubisoft® Warner Bros. Interactive Entertainment 2K Games 2K Sports
Avalanche Studios Climax Studios Ltd Codemasters Software Company Ltd Eurocom Developments Ltd Eutechnyx Ltd Exient Ltd Firemint PTY Ltd Gameloft SA Gusto Games Ltd Home Entertainment Suppliers PTY Ltd Impromptu Software Ltd Rebellion® Rockstar Games Sidhe Interactive Sumo Digital Ltd Team 17 Software Ltd Ubisoft Entertainment SA Zen Studios Ltd