Well Basically this is going to show you how to make a perfect cup of tea
1. Firstly fill the kettle to a reasonable measure (enough for 1 - 5 cups)
TIP: I usually fill it up quite a bit so I don't have to keep refilling.
2. Put the kettle back in its place and switch it on so it boils
3. While the kettle is boiling Get out a Mug [Cup]
TIP: DONT use a Glass for like coke otherwise it will be hot and smash or burn you.
4. Put in a Tea Bag.
5. Put in how many sugars you want by using a tea spoon (Hence the word teaspoon)
TIP: If you have 2 sugars put it an extra one.. It might taste nicer for some people
6. When the kettle is boiled Pour in the right amount but remember the more you put it the more stronger its going to be.
7. Put in Milk
TIP : Loads for a Weak Tea, a drop or 2 for SUPER strong, or a bit for Medium
8. Stir around.
9. Take the teabag out and chuck it into a bin.
10. Stir and Enjoy
Thanks for viewing my guide. Please comment on what guide you want next.
If you have any questions please ask. Thanks
WHAT GUIDE SHALL I DO NEXT, YOU CHOOSE AND ILL GIVE YOU A SHOUT OUT