Sythe     Register     FAQ     Members List     Calendar     Mark Forums Read    
 
Sythe  
  
Crysis 3 (2013)
Reply
 
LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
  #1  
Old 05-10-2012, 06:09 AM
Quatakai's Avatar
Grand Master
Quatakai Donor Legendary Retired Sectional Moderator
 
Join Date: Mar 2011
Location: Saskatchewan, Canada
Posts: 3,570
Send a message via Skype™ to Quatakai
 
Default Crysis 3 (2013)


Any Crysis fans on Sythe?

Although it didn't manage to keep my attention as long as a CoD game, past Crysis titles have been without a doubt one of the nicest looking games released to date. Not only that, but the game mechanics introduced in multiplayer were refreshing and innovative.

For me, it was a game that I rented and I ended up really enjoying it (gorgeous graphics, innovative/brang a couple of new things to the table and it was a nice change of pace from playing fifa/cod), but I did eventually get tired of it. Also, the single player was pretty epic for past games (1, 2)

Thoughts?

Last edited by Quatakai : 05-10-2012 at 06:13 AM.
Copy this message to clipboard Reply With Quote
  #2  
Old 05-10-2012, 10:39 PM
Dimethyl's Avatar
Grand Master
$5 USD Donor New
 
Join Date: Nov 2010
Location: ATL
Referrals: 1
Posts: 2,619
Send a message via MSN to Dimethyl Send a message via Skype™ to Dimethyl
 
Default Re: Crysis 3 (2013)

I can't wait. Crysis is my favorite FPS along with Halo as far as campaign goes. It's unique and there is no other game like it that I've played. The graphics are excellent of course and the campaign is nice and long, which I love. Multiplayer is fun too, except it can be hard to find a game sometimes. I've never understood why more people don't play Crysis 2 on Xbox. It's the one shooter other than Fallout 3, that has the most single-player replay value for me. I've beaten the campaign on each difficulty, whereas most games I usually always just play through once. I haven't played it for a while, but I always go back to it whenever my Xbox Live runs out. Thanks for sharing this. It probably would've been a while until I found out if I hadn't run into this. That bow looks ridiculously badass too.
__________________
Copy this message to clipboard Reply With Quote
  #3  
Old 05-10-2012, 10:44 PM
Grand Master
 
Join Date: May 2011
Posts: 3,245
 
Default Re: Crysis 3 (2013)

I was thinking about picking up Crysis 2 for the Xbox 360, so now I may have to go and do that. The trailer for Crysis 3 looks pretty bad ass. Is there multiplayer in Crysis 2? And if so is it unique/worth playing a lot?
Copy this message to clipboard Reply With Quote
  #4  
Old 05-10-2012, 10:55 PM
Dimethyl's Avatar
Grand Master
$5 USD Donor New
 
Join Date: Nov 2010
Location: ATL
Referrals: 1
Posts: 2,619
Send a message via MSN to Dimethyl Send a message via Skype™ to Dimethyl
 
Default Re: Crysis 3 (2013)

Quote:
Originally Posted by x339 View Post
I was thinking about picking up Crysis 2 for the Xbox 360, so now I may have to go and do that. The trailer for Crysis 3 looks pretty bad ass. Is there multiplayer in Crysis 2? And if so is it unique/worth playing a lot?
You should definitely try it out. The multiplayer is fun in my opinion, but it can be hard to find a game. In Crysis, your suit has armor mode and invisibility. You can also run fast, power jump, power stomp, etc. All of this is included in multiplayer making it rather unique and intense gameplay. I don't really have any complaints about it, except invisibility can be annoying considering how difficult it is to see people sometimes. The energy bar does go down pretty quick though, especially when you're moving. Shooting while invisible also takes away all your energy instantly, so it's better to remove it or switch to armor mode before firing.

Here is multiplayer video.

__________________

Last edited by Dimethyl : 05-11-2012 at 12:27 AM.
Copy this message to clipboard Reply With Quote
  #5  
Old 05-10-2012, 11:00 PM
Laptop65's Avatar
Hero
$50 USD Donor New
 
Join Date: Dec 2010
Location: Greater London, United Kingdom (UK)
Referrals: 4
Posts: 7,156
 
Sythe RSPS Player Sythe Awards 2012 Winner St. Patrick's Day 2013
Default Re: Crysis 3 (2013)

Multiplayer in Crysis 2 is alright, the campaign was shit though.

As for Crysis 3, it's a bit annoying they picked New York again, but I may go round a friend's house and see what it's like and such. I'm not a MASSIVE Crysis fan, but I might get it.

Last edited by Laptop65 : 05-10-2012 at 11:00 PM.
Copy this message to clipboard Reply With Quote
  #6  
Old 05-11-2012, 12:23 AM
Quatakai's Avatar
Grand Master
Quatakai Donor Legendary Retired Sectional Moderator
 
Join Date: Mar 2011
Location: Saskatchewan, Canada
Posts: 3,570
Send a message via Skype™ to Quatakai
 
Default Re: Crysis 3 (2013)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dimethyl View Post
I can't wait. Crysis is my favorite FPS along with Halo as far as campaign goes. It's unique and there is no other game like it that I've played. The graphics are excellent of course and the campaign is nice and long, which I love. Multiplayer is fun too, except it can be hard to find a game sometimes. I've never understood why more people don't play Crysis 2 on Xbox. It's the one shooter other than Fallout 3, that has the most single-player replay value for me. I've beaten the campaign on each difficulty, whereas most games I usually always just play through once. I haven't played it for a while, but I always go back to it whenever my Xbox Live runs out. Thanks for sharing this. It probably would've been a while until I found out if I hadn't run into this. That bow looks ridiculously badass too.
No problem, and the bow does look pretty badass


Quote:
Originally Posted by x339 View Post
I was thinking about picking up Crysis 2 for the Xbox 360, so now I may have to go and do that. The trailer for Crysis 3 looks pretty bad ass. Is there multiplayer in Crysis 2? And if so is it unique/worth playing a lot?
You definitely should, the single player alone make's it worth buying, but the multiplayer is so unique, that it's a game that you really should check out.


Quote:
Originally Posted by Laptop65 View Post
Multiplayer in Crysis 2 is alright, the campaign was shit though.

As for Crysis 3, it's a bit annoying they picked New York again, but I may go round a friend's house and see what it's like and such. I'm not a MASSIVE Crysis fan, but I might get it.
I could care less which location they pick, it has a cool storyline and is such a refreshing change up from call of duty. Definitely try it out if you get the chance.
Copy this message to clipboard Reply With Quote
  #7  
Old 05-13-2012, 08:51 AM
moe money's Avatar
Active Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2010
Location: nyc
Posts: 101
Send a message via AIM to moe money Send a message via MSN to moe money Send a message via Yahoo to moe money Send a message via Skype™ to moe money
 
Default Re: Crysis 3 (2013)

omg god cuz cant wait
Copy this message to clipboard Reply With Quote
Reply



 wow gold

Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)
 
Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are Off

All times are GMT +1. The time now is 09:08 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.6.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Search Engine Optimization by vBSEO 3.6.1