Alrighty this is my next chance to get rid of this pesky infraction..
Now , Tribal Said...
"It's not your place to check the credibility of his guide, only to buy it.
I wasn't checking the credibility of his guide. I was a potential buyer so said hasn't is got patched? <---QEUSTION...
Seeking an answer so I could continue talking to him if it wasn't.
Seriosuly , that is NOT spamming...
Users will receive 1 infraction for the following:
- Spamming: (in general):
* Posting short
* Flooding a forum with replies for the sole purpose of increasing post count. This may also be a permanent forumban in certain forums, especially if deliberate.
* Posting comments with little to no relevance to the topic
* Incessantly bumping a topic to get it to the top of the forum. (Wait until the topic has died before bumping.)
- Accusing someone of scamming: without proof (text logs DO NOT COUNT AS PROOF)
- Begging: asking for free RS items, RS accounts (etc) or asking for a rank or modship on Sythe.org
- Infraction Complaints: making a topic asking about one’s infraction, whining, asking for infraction removal, etc... anywhere except the Dispute Forum
- Trying to sell something that is free: for example, Sythe’s old autos or some free bot. However, selling the method of how to acquire these items is permitted in the relevant forum.
- Oversized signature: Maximum of 350 pixels in height including all quotes/text/pictures in it and a maximum of 650 pixels in width with all text/quotes/pictures. If this offense is repeatedly broken, you will simply be banned from having a signature.
- Oversized avatar: Avatars have a maximum size of: 80x80 for users, 150x100 for staff and donators (width x height)
- Flaming: excessive cursing, insults, and/or derogatory comments towards another user
- Advertising MM services: in any place except the User Services and MiddleMan Application forums
- Referrals: posting referral links for sites, surveys, other games, etc...
Now what does it come under...Its not spaming in general because yea..Its just not..
I was a genuine question that wanted an answer so I may possibly buy the guide.