I've noticed there is many people on this forums, who sometimes struggle to find a way to be able to pay their sellers for their goods/services. Obviously, it's upto the Seller to decide which forms of payments he wants to accept, however, there are more ways than some people are aware of, I will list the ones I know here. If you know anymore, be welcome to post.
In the future, I may also create guides on how to use and requirements for each types of payment.
- Paypal (18 & over, credit card/bank account prefered to avoid limitation)
- Moneybookers (Mainly Europe, not for members from USA. 18 & over)
Guide to using Moneybookers can be found: Here
- Alertpay (18 & over, credit card and bank account can be used, although not too neccessary)
- Western Union (Strictly 18 & over. Send cash anywhere in the world, instantly. Trader can pick up in cash)
Guide to Western Union can be found: here
- Liberty Reserve
- Onebip (Upload money directly from your mobile)
- Virtual Credit cards (Upload money from your bank account/credit card onto a Virtual Credit card)
- Moneygram (18 & over, send money almost anywhere in the world, and allow the user to pick it up in cash)
- Mail (Send money through a mailing company, worldwide. DHL/FedEx are popular mailing companies)
- Interac (Canada Only)
- Bitcoins (Virtual Currency)
Will add alot more information soon, and possibly create guides.